Man's guns and gear seized because his son has access to it

These Red Flag laws are already out of control.
A “concerned citizen” saw a meme on Facebook and reported it to police.

8 Likes

Fear is the first tool in enslaving a population. If you feel unsafe constantly you are more likely to make mistakes… Stress wears down your determination and health. Eventually you succumb to illness and the injustice just to survive.

7 Likes

I don’t even own an AR-15 or anything on the Dems ban list, but I won’t post anything I have anymore on here. We live in a different time now. I think we can still fight for 2A, but I am being cautious and limiting what I share if its that easy to have your stuff taken from you.
But then, I already wear a tin foil hat as it is. Posting the stuff would make me more stressed and worried.

8 Likes

^ Exactly.

5 Likes

Then they win, if fear will control you then they win.

7 Likes

Non issue for me since i lost all my guns & shit when my boat sank😭 to make matters worse, i must have hit my head on a rock , cuz I have no recalection of where or when…

5 Likes

How am I going to fight for 2A if I’m too busy in the courts trying to get my confiscated shit back and going broke paying for an attorney?
I never said I was going to stop fighting. I never said I was in fear. Hell, I’m so pissed right now, all I want to do is fight. But that doesn’t mean I want to make it easier for big brother to identify what I own. I’m not hiding under a fucking rock. I’m just hiding what I own under a fucking rock.

I feel more motivated than ever right now.

(sorry for my cursing. I’m not directing that at you)

5 Likes

Why do you think @Belt-Fed has been so busy with magnet fishing

5 Likes

Son if a bit…
I’m headin to Arkansas…

4 Likes

AMEN Sarge,
I said it in another thread, we need to prepare mentally and spiritually for what we may have to do.
I was born a free man, I have lived a free man, and I will die a free man, hopefully by natural causes, but if the LORD has other plans then so be it, but I will STILL die a free man.

4 Likes

They are making up new rules the minute they get into your house. Just like getting stopped by the cops while carrying. You may not have broken a law before they stopped you, but they don’t have a problem with tacking on some charges when you resist or argue with them.

6 Likes

Sadly the truth is, if you ever filled out the #4473 Form your’e already on the list and the Govt. knows you have said firearms.

9 Likes

I think we were all on the Titanic together, weren’t we? It was the Full 30 reunion cruise that went a little sideways…

7 Likes

Mine all melted in the oven when I tried to do my own cerakote work. I knew I should have listened to @RogueGunnWorks warnings, but I was trying to save money.

7 Likes

You poor girl! I feel your pain…

5 Likes

6 Likes

You too, huh?

5 Likes

Yep, it was all fun and games until an evil unattended AR-15 shot a hole in the bottom of the boat all by itself. :woozy_face:

9 Likes

It was sooo sad😢 I don’t think @Robert being drunk at the helm helped anything either…

7 Likes

Exactly! Molon Labe, come and take, not come and look. I ain’t hiding shit! If Everyone, every last gun owner just put their foot down they could not do a thing about it. Let them know we have range cards made, let them know the mags are loaded and stacked deep. It does make good sense to have some hidey holes but it makes even more sense to challenge authority when it violates God given rights, I may end up dead if they come for me and mine but I will be found on a big old pile of warm brass. Liberty First!

7 Likes