March Contest $25 Full30 swag gift card

This month the contest is Show Us Your Gun AND OR** Reloading Room. Post a Picture of your gun cave and the best room as voted on by the judges will get a $25 Full30 Gift Card.

**Rules of the Contest

1.Read the Rules before you post
2.**NO DERAILING THIS THREAD Comments on posted pictures or questions about the room are allowed. Anything not related to a pictured gun room will be moved to a special topic for people that can’t read and comprehend the rules.
3. Anyone with a account more than one month old or has obtained level 2 membership is eligible for the prize.
4. Gun room picture **MUST HAVE A HAND WRITTEN PIECE OF PAPER IN THE PHOTO WITH THE MEMBERS NAME TO BE ELIGABLE TO WIN THE PRIZE. ****** This rule is just to authenticate its actually your room. Not that I don’t trust ya’ll but I got insist for fairness.
5. Thread will remain open until March 28th.
6. Judges will volunteers from the SOG group.
7. Please post your Gun Room even if you don’t think you will win. This is a place to admire each others setup. NO CRITISIM OF PEOPLES GUN ROOMS TOLERATED

Example of pic to be submitted Notice Handwritten user name in the chair

18 Likes

I’m not eligible to win as the facilitator

14 Likes

Sometimes this is the only unoccupied space I can find but check out these babies.

16 Likes

Not a full room, but here’s an option to keep stuff a little more out of sight. It is an old armoire that has been repurposed.

14 Likes

I have gotten a little more added and sorted. Did do up 300 45acp this afternoon.

12 Likes

I posted this once and deleted it, it’s not a gun room but i do work on them a lot on this bench in my barn along with everything else. i’m the guy that don’t like to hire anyone to fix something i can. You guys have some nice rooms setup to reload. First one of you that makes fun of my oily bench is gettin off my christmas card list. the injun and fido are already off it.

13 Likes

Nice benches @Belt-Fed. @ArmedEyeDoc i love the armoire with these safe inside. I plan on doing a barn door to hide my safe and bullet shelves.

13 Likes

Gun/hunting/reloading room

13 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: I can’t follow the contest rules so my post ended up here

Love the Steyr

10 Likes

11 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: I can’t follow the contest rules so my post ended up here

Bump because the injun scared everyone off with that room of his :rage:

9 Likes

3 days left to post your room. mine is not in the running for winner showoff where you work on guns and ammo

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: I can’t follow the contest rules so my post ended up here

That shelf is what I need to make next to hold the heavy stuff, or buy a toolbox cabinet which I saw at harbor freight. :thinking:

8 Likes

Built it out of 2x12 and stained it same add the walls. It’s holding up a lot of weight will all these bullets on the shelves.

9 Likes

Bump

8 Likes

:chicken:

8 Likes

Winner of the March contest is @Belt-Fed. :partying_face:

9 Likes