Mark from Napa

Hi Mark from Napa Ca

16 Likes

Welcome to the forum Mark! Glad to have you aboard. What kinda shootin’ ya like?

13 Likes

Welcome @Dudemanrod

12 Likes

Kind of funny, I know a guy that we call Napa Dan

11 Likes

Nappy Dan? Sounds snappy? :thinking:

13 Likes

Welcome @Dudemanrod
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

13 Likes

Hi Mark .
Welcome from another Commiefornistanian.

15 Likes

Welcome to the forum
Please tell us about yourself a bit

14 Likes

Hey guys just finished an 80% 1911 in 9mm. First 1911 a RI frame and ramped kit. Used my mill and keyseat cutter . Took it out and shoots straight and being heavy it’s a real nice feel to it. I’m almost done with one in 45acp so up until now 9mm has been my caliber of choice I reload so it is cost saver and I like being able to develope different loads. I’ll take some photos soon and thanks for the welcome I’m liking this site and seeing Mosin Virus on here is even cooler as I have learned from his videos. Let’s hope that none of us gets this Corona crap and stay healthy

17 Likes

Welcome

13 Likes

You mean there may be some that don’t have it?

Welcome!

13 Likes

Wow! great job what was your turn around time on the build to first test shots?

13 Likes

Excellent I build the 1911 myself I have several threads as well as others here please join in and show us some of your work

14 Likes

Welcome from another denizen of the People’s Republic of California! I heard our beloved governor is trying to use the budget to ban the Title 1 and put restrictions on gun parts and precursors. Glad to see someone doing an 80% here!

15 Likes

Welcome!

12 Likes

Welcome from KY

11 Likes

Welcome from Texas. Got a good wine stash?

12 Likes

@Dudemanrod welcome to full30.

11 Likes

Welcome @Dudemanrod. Glad to have you aboard.

9 Likes

Welcome from NC. Always glad to have another 1911 builder around here.

10 Likes