martial law

that due process thing again. what me worry?

https://thecommonsenseshow.com/activism-agenda-21-conspiracy/arizona-gov-granted-right-forcibly-vaccinate-and-indefintely-confine-indiviudals-absolutely-no

10 Likes

Eee. I wish the “live your oath” movement were bigger. We need it.

10 Likes

Holy Crap. I hope they got a lead vaccination if they come to haul me off . Actually I hope they didn’t.

8 Likes

My Bro there says there are more gun owners that say NO, than police to enforce it.

When chairman Inslee does it here.
.5mm holes will be answered by .45 holes

9 Likes

Or they call in the National Gaurd and feds to help then we see how many gun owners would rather die on thier feet than live on thier knees. Even with a 100 million+ gun owners and even “if” half of them fought the government still has the advantage…helicopters, drones, thermal imaging, hollow ground censors, facial recognition, not to mention your tax dollars and everyone else’s at thier disposal plus thier law and thier propoganda all over the news outlets…

Sure unconventional warfare is an option but if battle hardened Islamic radicals were dropping at a 20:1 ratio (probably higher?) on thier home turf then where does that leave the average middle-class fat American who is fighting the best military in the world on thier home turf?

I just dont see it going well

6 Likes

Anyone know whatever happened to cell phone services working with law enforcement to track people who may have had corona virus?

I can’t find much on it but there were talks of it awhile back…some nonesense about “public saftey coming first”.

6 Likes

, i am a smart phone retard. having said that there is a new app on my phone i didnt put there with location permission that i think might be a contact tracing app. not sure yet, i do know faa made portland a no fly zone , maybe to stop drone use? my smart phone does not work where i live so i dotn get on it much. if i figure ti out ill post about it. time for some faraday bags.

9 Likes

And yes I am saying the towel people are a lot more hardcore and battle hardened than most American gun owners. They will cut your head off and f*** your goat… while wearing a robe… with thier bath towel wrapped around thier head then run out in the street with an AK to scrap with U.S. military(and lose)… The average gun owner here is scared of the cops and can barely speed walk in workout clothes.

6 Likes

Happy to not be an indiviudal :partying_face:

5 Likes

Most of that military is on our side. If civilians are being gunned down because of non-compliance I can’t see my Brothers using their skills against them. I may be wrong but from the conversations I have had to date it’s the politicians that better watch their steps, they are on the edge now.
Non compliance across the board, that is our best weapon for now. Throw a stick in the spokes every chance you get, don’t pay anything until you absolutely have to, except of course your ammo bill. Record guns and ammo sales will make a difference in their tactics.

7 Likes

I really really hope so

8 Likes

Well, I live down here in AZ, and I’ll let you know if I see anything going on.

Personally I think it’s just another bunch of fear mongering bs that I’ve seen everywhere since this crap came out.

Being an “essential employee” and having worked out in the public EVERY DAY since this crap hit, I can tell you that if anything it’s been going the opposite direction of “containment” down in these parts.

I now work with 5 other employees that have tested positive for covid. While the office workers are “hiding at home” we are still doing the grunt work and sharing the virus…had one guy come back last week that has been out over a month and keeps testing positive…so they let him come back anyway. That’s where we’re at down here.

No FEMA, no martial law, just political footballs being kicked around and the evening news trying to turn this crap into a panic fest.

The amount of positive tests are going through the roof now that AZ FINALLY got tests to administer…imagine that.

As for who is dying, it’s still the same group of 65+ with health issues leading the charge.
Numbers are not reflective of real time activity, since some reporting is delayed by as much as a month or more, and some locations are dumping batches of info at one time after holding it.
AZDHS has a dashboard to monitor the health issue, and they state that info is not being reported “as it happens”.

Take it for what it’s worth, I don’t see martial law anytime in the near future unless people go full on stupid and start causing massive social disruption.

10 Likes

You should really use the sarcasm tag when you say that like its not happening

this is it so you know :sarcasm:

7 Likes

What? You mean they are acting stupid!?
(/s)

Like that?

6 Likes

Bullshift. When i left it was already filling with lefties and it gets worse every year. They were rapidly brainwashing them back in 2010 I can only imagine what its like now.

8 Likes

Door kickers or desk jockeys?

6 Likes

They are all eating PC laced Pogey bait these days.

6 Likes

and I’m sure you are right, I must have just misunderstood what I was hearing, thanks for clearing up my memory for me…

6 Likes

Make up your own mind friend, maybe i’m just jaded.

6 Likes

Really dude? All of them? Nota Patriot to be seen, I’m sure you checked them all…

5 Likes