martial law

What we should be doing is dealing with facts on the ground and not our jaded perception…

5 Likes

Every solider is required to take HOURS of PC classes, they had already started them when i was in.

6 Likes

You first :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You made the blanket statement disparaging numerous true patriots, step up and clarify how you know all of them are PC whatever, step up or step off.

Damn ignore function won’t let me ignore this clown… give it a time frame and it just asks for a time frame

5 Likes

Don’t know anyone ever employed it so interesting to hear it may be faulty

But should we ignore one another or share our views?

We all have a narrow FOV, its isolated to what we see combined with what we believe

If we can all just ask, what do you mean when confronted with conflicting views we may all actually grow, but I do need to know the software works also :wink:

7 Likes

Yes, I should ignore the clown, that was an easy decision. There is only so much time in the day and only so many days left to make a difference, my efforts are better served elsewhere. Sarge and I would be better off working to the same goal on different paths.

5 Likes

I know a bunch of the new guys fresh back from the Sandbox, and they are 100% diehard patriots and 2A supporters who believe in the oath they swore to the constitution, and would stand right next to me if the chips were down.
I know there are bad apples in every bunch, but most of the ground pounders are solid guys.

8 Likes

Maybe 100% accurate

I’ve developed (with age) the ability to just step back and let others do “their thing” with some pretty good results, I know Sarge has an irritating personality, :face_with_hand_over_mouth: , maybe he can use your helping comments to grow and better himself

This I believe :+1:

4 Likes

Shame you can’t handle contradictory view points, I wish you the best of luck with that.

4 Likes

Wrong sir you made a MASSIVE assumption based on a statement of fact.

The military is struggling to fill its numbers and soldiers are having more and more PC culture crap pushed on them daily…
There are still quality patriots in the military but your generalization that “MOST” of them are on our side is unqualified and quantifiable. If you wish to live in a dream world that we are going to be supported by the government forces that are currently locking us down i fear you will be in for an ugly shock.
But do you dare label me as unpatriotic. I did my time like everyone else and I fight more than most do every day.

6 Likes

If your telling me you believe abortion is fine I can go with that as a contradictory viewpoint. When you tell me those men are not Patriots that is not a viewpoint, it is a lie at best. Those types of blanket statements will not help you forward your cause unless dichord in the community is your cause.
So step up, explain what you mean when you say “They are all eating PC laced Pogey bait these days.” Maybe I just don’t get your lingo but in my world all means all, words have meanings, the enemy tries to change those meanings to suit them, honest men have no need to change definitions. You disparage my friends and family, none of which you have met I assume? Great way to start a movement…

5 Likes

pogey bait

The Marines in China before WW II were issued candy (Baby Ruths, Tootsie Rolls, etc.) as part of their their ration supplements. At the time, sugar and other assorted sweets were rare commodities in China and much in demand by the Chinese, so the troops found the candy useful for barter in town.

Political correctness

Political correctness is a term used to describe language, policies, or measures that are intended to avoid offense or disadvantage to members of particular groups in society.

Eating

Eating is the ingestion of food, can be used in reference to consumption of information and teaching.

4 Likes

Read my response…

4 Likes

@Robert once I set it to a year it worked.

5 Likes

Now I wonder how many have theirs set for me :thinking:

You guys can hate each other today, maybe find common ground tomorrow

remember, we hang together or we hang separate,

if we who treasure liberty cannot afford to one another, both you two included, the liberty to believe what we want, including not liking each other if so desired

then do we deserve liberty at all?

6 Likes

I have no hatred towards the fellow only, hope that he will see logic. Right now we have a nation full of people reacting based on emotion as opposed to logic and the effect is loss of law and order. I will always reach out with the olive branch to anyone as we lack patriots to serve our cause, sadly some are too hot headed and stubborn to support ideas outside of their own. Some take offense too easily to understand alternative viewpoints. I have been guilty of both personally in the past so I will not cast the first stone. Only hope that one day his eyes might be opened.

5 Likes

hmmm

well… hate to tell you, but I learned first hand belief trumps facts in court, so… may be law and order is not so logical as you presume it to be

but

:+1:

7 Likes

Have some faith. There was a time when we fought THE superpower of the planet and we won then also.

One of us with GOD is a victorious army.

2 Kings 6:15-17

15 And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?

16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

17 And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
KJV

9 Likes

I have one of those
proxy-image

7 Likes