MASTERCARD CENSORING CONSERVATIVES?

9 Likes

Yet more attacks on “non believers”

4 Likes

Another big bank that will send me a bill for $0 for the rest of my life.

4 Likes

They’re doing what I already suggested we do. If these banks want to play, then let’s play. If all the conservatives close their MasterCard accounts, MasterCard would think again. Let’s see what they do in June.

3 Likes

I’ve never had a Master Card.
That’ll teach them.
Only Visa.
If they start doing the same thing, I’m just gonna’ go old fashioned and use currency and my checking account.
Nice and simple.

5 Likes

Not if Facebook have their evil way… :thinking:

2 Likes

Never had a fakebook account, never will. No way I’d deal in anything they put out including a cryptocurrency.

5 Likes

What really annoys me about the current era of censorship that we are experiencing is the way that (almost) all those being deplatformed and accused of being far or alt-right are, in fact, nothing of the sort.

I am against censorship, period. Yet the sheer hypocrisy of these companies is breathtaking: accusing those deplatformed or denied services of being far right extremists, [EDIT: but] leaving literal Nazis in place; alleging that those deplatformed are dangerous, yet still harbouring groups such as Antifa, Hezbollah and Hamas.

The reality is that those being targeted are, mostly, those who are speaking out against globalisation in its many guises and who challenge the narratives pumped out by old school media corporations.

6 Likes