McCluskys Warrant

Someone asked for the warrant. They show it twice.
I do not know if you can read it, but you can get the file number and request a copy thru the freedom of information act.

9 Likes

This?

7 Likes

i still want to know how a warrant with no charges works, i think they took the gun with no charges. i cant read that.

8 Likes

the cops who did it are POS…

8 Likes

Search warrants can be served while a case is being investigated and evidence being gathered to support charges filed at a later date.
They supposedly require some level of being able to show a judge that it is likely that a crime has been committed.

Speculation is that the charge will be brandishing or using the gun to threaten the peaceful protestors that were just exercising their 1st amendment rights to break a gate and trespass while making threats. The prosecutor has been pushing that narrative, and a judge may have decided to go along with it, using the pictures and video from the incident as evidence to support the claim that a crime was likely committed.

The city government seems to be isolated in their opinion that this crime occurred, as the governor, the state attorney general, and at least one member of the state legislature have been indicating that the state laws concerning castle doctrine cover what the McCluskys did.

9 Likes

I didn’t find the McCloskey’s warrant, but I did find Breonna Taylor’s search warrant, if anyone wants to see an example of a warrant.
breonna-taylor-search-warrant-pdf.pdf (1.3 MB)

It seems every state has its own form, but generally warrants describe the observations that suggest a crime was committed, as well who made the affidavit.

6 Likes

This is not something to be angry with police about, until the warrant is released we won’t know the facts here and need to keep our cool

Now this one on the other hand

8 Likes

I found lots of interesting stuff about how the ATF does its work by searching for “rifle search warrant pdf”

6 Likes

The white people are so scared of 13% of the population they are willing to give them everything. if you even look at a black wrong you will be arrested for a hate crime. but they can do far worse with no actions taken against them.

9 Likes

Not all y t’s :wink:
This will be a topic at the range this morning.
A few meetting up and doing some shooting and planning.
I know I can make better cheaper.

7 Likes

It looks like very broad warrants are often given to search cell phone and computer data. Consider encryption or off-device storage to keep your gun’s location safe.
https://scholarship.law.wm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2859&context=facpubs

6 Likes

Nice, but 110 bucks? I bet sewer pipe would work too with the end caps glued on. but the rifle would have to be broke down.

6 Likes

If you’re taking the time to bury and dig it up later, that’s probably not an issue, unless the feds confiscate your gunsmithing tools, too.

6 Likes

I have to disagree with you on this one, the cop’s take an Oath…they knew this was a croc of crap.

7 Likes

Some of you would need a huge backhoe and dozer to bury all your guns. :joy:

6 Likes

See this is what i want to see for the McCluskys. The actual warrant.

6 Likes

Yes they have not been charged yet. The city did violate his civil rights, they stole his property. So now the 1st, 2nd and 4th are no longer mean anything.

6 Likes

Which is fine but doesn’t make sense,

a waitress is employed to take your burger order to the cook and return with your plate,
there’s no duty to take the bun off, cut into the burger and make sure it was cooked as ordered

do you condemn the waitress if the burger was not cooked to order?

Police go to work everyday and clock in, during that day they are tasked with duties, one of those duty’s is serving search warrants, they don’t get any say in the legitimacy of the warrant, now, if they serve it and the recipient reads it, points out the address is wrong, or that it says they may search the garage but not the house, then yes, they need to be held to the terms of the warrant

how can you condemn the police when you don’t even know what it said?

6 Likes

those cops were well aware of situation and saw the video, they knew protesters were trespassing and breaking the law…cops who never stand up is one of the reasons we are here…cops serving warrants and taking property blindly just because some corrupt idiot wrote it down…cops are being attacked everywhere and when they have a chance to actually buck/question the system and make a stand they do not…just like the other 3 during floyd situation, just one of them could have stopped this whole mess, whether it is a good cop stopping a bad cop on the street or a good cop standing up to corruption, cops need to put an end to it when they face it or find another job. like the the old saying cops use, just doing my job ( even if it is corrupt ) is getting old…

6 Likes

Yep We decided on sealed schedule 8O PVC as a cheap alternative.
Lots of sizes to choose from.

PS 300 yd today. We did GOOD. They are in deep shit.

7 Likes