Media manipulation

This article should be headlined “Country get 33% of its confiscation goal”

8 Likes

I saw that. I keep telling people fox news is starting to lean left. No one believes me…

9 Likes

You’re absolutely right. They’re testing the water for confiscation and we need to show them how cold it is

7 Likes

I believe they are doing it so slowly as to both go unnoticed and also to slowly try and brainwash those who are a little weak minded but smart enough to not watch MS13NBC and CCCPCNN.

5 Likes

Fox has gone left since Trump got in

5 Likes

I won’t give mine. The lake will get it, but who ever comes to my door or my neighbors door will get the bullets

6 Likes

Step one was to make up false allegations against O’Reilly to get him out. Hannity, Ingram and Judge Janine are next to go.

5 Likes

We should start a physical gun community if this were to ever happen. I’ll back you 100% if you back me. For some reason Idaho or Wyoming seems like a good place

5 Likes

Idaho. That’s were we will end up. :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

How does legal law abiding citizens turning in their firearms make the country safer?

7 Likes

It doesn’t. They made more legal law abiding citizens criminals more than anything. In fact they turned 66% of law abiding gun owners into criminals over night

8 Likes

Seems Virginia will be our testing grounds for registration, then likely confiscation. We’ll see how they handle that

7 Likes

Sorry, I’m going on a rant but I constantly hear legal scholars say there is no amendment that is absolute. I’ve heard that millions of times.

then answer me this “Legal scholar”…

What in the flying FUCK does ”Shall not be infringed mean”

7 Likes

what I find interesting - most of the people reading this fail to realise the significance, registration is confiscation. Plain and simple.
If the evil lethal terrorist weapons of war had been registered the owner would have been sent a registered letter with a notice of surrender, time and date and the consequences of failure to address said letter.
By not having the firearms registered allows the law abiding to be non-compliant,

5 Likes

Amen buddy, amen!

7 Likes

Just remember that the raid will come around 4am and you’ll be good.

7 Likes

No worries - I’ll be up peeing.
With an AK. :rofl:

8 Likes

20191218_115544

6 Likes

4 a.m. tactical pouch. :wink:

6 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes