Member Approved Channels

They just made and are making some changes, perhaps it will work now.

6 Likes

Yea I know. Roberts tried to help a few times but it never works out right. It might let me log in for a few times but itll stop working soon after. It just reads wrong password or no user found.

8 Likes

That’s really weird. I’m never asked to log in with my android. Well, not since my initial login.

7 Likes

Perhaps Full30 will have an app. I just checked on my android and there’s nothing in the play store. I did however see an app for gunstreamer. If I remember right, F30 didn’t make an app because they couldn’t get it in the playstore and on the apple store. I would really like to see a dedicated app now that there’s a new team and things are rolling along again.

7 Likes

It use to work fine, but it’s been a few months now that it has been freezing up and slow to scroll. I thought it was on my end one of the updates I downloaded for ios.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Post a link. I went to the playstore and did a search for full30 and got nothing

6 Likes

All I have is whats written in the article, the rest is a mystery to me

6 Likes

I’m liking the blog! Very informative and very hopeful info giving there!

5 Likes

Be sure to visit and subscribe to the newest member channel.

Dan
Subscribe to Dan the Tactical man channel.

6 Likes

I’ve decided I’m done subscribing and following any video producers whom do not visit the forum and socialize with the “little people”! It’s been great with those who have, adds a personal touch & really raises the interest to go watch and support those channels! Those who’s ego’s are too large to bother, well, FUCK THEM! NOTHING SPECIAL, no support warranted…

5 Likes

I know what you mean. With that said, I also know what’s involved for the big channels. My channel is by no measure of the word big. But I do have a big page on twitter. The amount of effort that it takes is a lot. I pride myself on the fact that I always try to talk to people. Albeit, I don’t always get to reply.

4 Likes

I get that! But some need to remember how they got & remain “big” ! Us!! Without viewers/subscribers, they don’t have shit! Can’t get paid for endorsement of products or services if you have a big fat “0” for a following… If they can spend 18 hours editing a 6 minute video, surely they can make a half-assed PATHETIC attempt to spend 5 minutes a week socializing & building their brand here on the forum side. Otherwise, it just gives the appearance of them being all about the money & nothing or no one else! Nobody is going to have much love for arrogant, selfish, greedy pricks…

5 Likes

In that I would agree. Some producers get a big head, while others stay firmly rooted. I choose to interact with those who enjoy my content, be it here at F30, or on Twitter. Even on Fakebook I try to talk to people. I’m actually working on getting my podcasts going again simply because I enjoy talking with people.

6 Likes

We have had some producers that used this forum to bitch and complain about where and when their videos got posted . Then they get all butt hurt am an we try to interact with them . That is why I like seeing how many views a vidio gets because his get far less than most others.

4 Likes

Dan

This guy a member on the forum or are you still weening off the pills?
I just don’t recognize him :thinking:

If not, do you know him or have you invited him?

If so my bad.

3 Likes

Welcome our newest member channel. @RunNGunsNews has just joined us and is learning the system. He’ll get an introduction soon. Be sure to give him a subscribe.

https://www.full30.com/channels/run-n-guns-news

Dan

5 Likes

OK peeps, check out the latest member channel, be sure to give him a subscribe.
https://www.full30.com/channels/the-hungry-handgunner

@Thandgunner

Dan

6 Likes

Just added Dark corner gunworks @DarkCornerGunworks to the list of member channels, be sure to give him a follow.

7 Likes

Please welcome our newest member approved channel form @MikeBlack47 Give his channel a subscription. If you haven’t already, go to the top post in this thread and visit each channel and subscribe.

9 Likes