Member Approved Channels

You remind me of Kramer.

2 Likes

Done that myself before

Once after a party in Coral Gables, lol, woke up early, still hammered, (still dressed) walked from the hotel to the Shops at Merrick Park, ritzy stuff, people jogging, out and about, health spa, juice bar etc etc, got a juice, went back to the hotel

looked in the mirror

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s only part of the funny part, the night before was big and lively, I still felt that way, but no one was giving me a second look, more like frightening looks, didn’t get it till back at the hotel

What did I learn? mirror first, then stroll through the outdoor mall :worried::weary::flushed:

4 Likes

I walked out to check the mail in my boxers by accident, neighbor laughed at me …not my brightest moment.

5 Likes

let’s look forward to Outbreak Channel approval :grinning:

5 Likes

I’m enjoying watching this list get longer…

3 Likes

There are rumors the list will become irrelevant soon :shushing_face:

2 Likes

What do you mean? Is full30 hitting the self destruct button?

2 Likes

No, rumor they are hitting the full steam ahead button!

3 Likes

How is that any different than now?

1 Like

I would think that to mean a grand reopening allowing all content providers to become active & start uploading if the rumor turns out to be true…

4 Likes

You gossip queen

3 Likes

But, in any way, i wonder if is possible to migrate videos still uploaded onYoutube or will a new upload be necessary? Thank to whom will help me to hunderstand

1 Like

Sorry

1 Like

You gotta re-upload them. There isn’t a migration tool.

3 Likes

You really wouldn’t want to migrate them. The quality would suck. Full30 has better quality.

5 Likes

[Suppressed Nation] (http://www full30.com/user/suppressednation)

Thank you to everyone who has helped get our channel approved. Got a lot of upload to do now. Please stop by and check us out. we are uploading our earliest content now and over the next few days the newer stuff will hit with full sound metering results with a B&K 2209

6 Likes

Actually, this is the link to your channel. https://www.full30.com/channels/suppressednation I’ll get it added to the list, and also just subscribed. If you haven’t already, check the first post in this thread for all the other member channels.

5 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes