Member Approved Channels

What a good start to the day. Congratulations to all the forum members that have their channels now!

8 Likes

Hard work pays off.

4 Likes

Woohoo! After getting banned from YouTube, I can finally upload Locked Back videos to Full30!

Now I just need to keep my content creation schedule more consistent…

I’d love it if y’all subscribed to my channel!

7 Likes

Subscribed!

5 Likes

You’re my new favorite person!

Until the next person subscribes at least…

5 Likes

Next!

Wait, that makes me #2 to ThisOldGun

Dang it!

5 Likes

ThisOldGhost is my number two. You don’t want to be number three. Unless you want to be number one, then I’ll be number two and ThisOldGhost can be number three. Who’s on first though?

3 Likes

I believe I was your first.

3 Likes

Please add TheRogueBanshee. Of course I have a vested interest in that one :slight_smile:

5 Likes

eww, that one hasn’t made it on the

yet

2 Likes

At least it wasn’t

Bad request 400

or

Forbidden 403

and finally

Not found 404

Can’t blame me for trying. However, did I at least get points for disclosing my conflict of interest?:sweat:

5 Likes

Just went through and made sure I was subscribed to all channels. This is a great idea for a thread. We all need to do our best to cross link the two platforms.

5 Likes

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22388-1386620251-0

6 Likes

You rock.

4 Likes

I subscribed. You got good content…for your age. (Kidding) now get your ass in gear start making more videos and entertain me dammit!

5 Likes

I’m hoping for a range trip sometime next week so I can record some more educational stuff. Some videos can be recorded at home - some are just better at the range.

6 Likes

His name is Scappy and he welcomes your love, adoration and quality firearms.

6 Likes

Swag is on the agenda!

2 Likes

@ARNWRKR is lieing @Robert, his dog just wants to hump your dog!

2 Likes

Just added @gordoboom to the list.

4 Likes