Member Approved Channels

Congrats!!

4 Likes

More riff to add to the raff. Welcome guys.

3 Likes

@CloverTac…congrats brother…cheers!

3 Likes

@Ablokestwocents appreciate it buddy

3 Likes

@CloverTac just subscribed, you make sure you follow me when I get approved!!:smile::smile::smile::facepunch:t3::+1:t3:

3 Likes

@Ablokestwocents that can probably be arranged

3 Likes

@CloverTac I’m a patient Man but can’t wait to be a part of this great nation video channel!!

2 Likes

I’m still waiting. Just saying…:sob:

5 Likes

Wow, you look kind of pale and under fed. Maybe try selling some guns to buy a sammich or something.

7 Likes

@DarkCornerGunworks, @jf89 patience is a virtue … but I do understand I’m sure the team are working hard to get everyone on board!!!

3 Likes

We should be subscribed to all the channels on the master list at the top of this thread to help support the channels. Every little bit helps. Share the videos on your social media pages, help grow the traffic.

4 Likes

@Tactical_Reviews next vid !!

3 Likes

I’m working on my final assignment for firearms inspection at SDI.edu This is on fastener repair and removal. Taking a lot longer then I expected.

4 Likes

@Tactical_Reviews that’s awesome, I can never say enough about education…probably going to be a life long student myself :wink:

5 Likes

Attention all members. Make sure you visit all of our content creators and give them a subscribe. Share their videos on social media. Help F30 grow.

4 Likes

Guncraft101 @GunCraft101 has been added to our growing list of forum member channels at F30 videos. Be sure to give them a subscribe and help them grow. Also be sure to subscribe to all our member channels.

4 Likes