Member opinions needed

:heart:

5 Likes

:sob::sob:

4 Likes

I did

And so everyone understands…

limiting likes is necessary to trigger the software to give out a number of badges

Badges are like crack and make the forum addicting

We encourage people being addicted to FULL30

It was a tough decision, I’m so addicted to likes I want to give them in emails and other forum that don’t have them

So @LonewolfMcQuade I get and apologize for the disappointment.

And my galvanized friend…we know your heart

4 Likes

Sadness befell me today when I hit the limit for likes for the first time.

5 Likes

I keep hitting the limit, bunch of communists… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

So the lists should be growing soon

4 Likes

Not very relevant badges, imo. You want more positivity on a new forum, limiting hearts is pretty much limiting peoples ability to show support for a thread or post without an actual response.

5 Likes

Badges may be addictive to young children on video games or boy & girl scouts, last I checked , we run a mostly adult clientele

5 Likes

:heart:

6 Likes

I got my hearts back…for now.

5 Likes

Might want to check again.

5 Likes

I like the more relevent ones.

Why not have a badge for posting lots of pics? Or A thread of the year badge that people vote on. Those seem more relevent.

5 Likes

He meant physically, not mentally.

3 Likes

New badges are possible yes, and I ultimately would like to modify this platform to fit firearms content, so perhaps thats a good next badge to plan…one voted in…

4 Likes

Mods give .50 cal , leaders give .308 and the rest of us give 5.56 :laughing:

6 Likes

I am not sure why there would be any restrictions at all… but that’s me. While new to the forum, not new to social media. Instagram doesn’t have a restriction on how much “love” I use, why would they? And I could probably not be to worked up on badges earned. Yawn… not my cup of tea at this stage in life. Either a forum is easy to navigate, use, interact with… or it is not. If it is a pain in the back side, why bother? I am not interested in being listed as so massive badge holder to have people take me seriously or to unlock some super secretive next level. Hahahaa

6 Likes

limited hearts is a standard. A standard we should all respect. If someone wants a badge they should earn a badge.
If it’s free who cares? There would be no standard to rule off of.
Just my opinion.

4 Likes

None of this was meant to cause strife or division, just to correct some software dependencies, there are many more factors and a great deal of time and money went into developing this software by people a ton smarter than I,

We may want to bump the levels down the road in a week or so, like a trip when you decide to set the cruise control another 10mph :oncoming_automobile:

The thread is titled as opinions, we have opinions, lets keep them opinions rather than turn crazy :crazy_face:

4 Likes

People are just voicing their opinion, the limited heart thing dosnt make sense to a few folks. They encourage us to voice our opinions and if anything it helps them possibly realize things that might be issues or things that can be improved. You cannot do this without an open discussion, unless someone is being an actual asshole there should not be an issue.

The heart thing makes it so you can acknowledge someones post and say you like it without actually talking about it. Thats probably where the issue was coming from, ymmv.

6 Likes

Yep I agree.

5 Likes