Member opinions needed

Age not mentally.

6 Likes

I like that we can all openly discuss this stuff without ban hammers or shitstorms of trash talk, I would say mentally we are still a step above most forums. (Minus our humor lol)

6 Likes

I respect your opinion even if I dont agree with it, Switchpod. Hope it didnt sound too “confontational”.

6 Likes

This is still a rather new forum and there is not a lot of slow through traffic
And when you average the same 30 people posting all the time it’s hard to swing the ban hammer on the only people that participate

5 Likes

It happens alot, this place has good mods. Ban happy mods and trolls are becoming the norm On most forums.

5 Likes

And that is how we increase commenting on the threads :wink:

5 Likes

:open_mouth: doh

2 Likes

So, if you can’t leave a heart, because you exhausted your 50,75,100 or 150 daily allotment,

then you will actually have to say, good post?

Therefore increasing comments on posts?

5 Likes

I think everyone is just having fun joking around, no strife or division. Or I could just be completely oblivious :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Manipulative but makes sense.

2 Likes

I would like to point out some will just post a heart (like Lonewolf) or a thumbs up (like me). If my heart gets broken too much it might turn to a snowflake emoji With the middle finger.

Seriously though, good point on it making people post.

4 Likes

I had none

5 Likes

Lol :heart:

2 Likes

That awkward moment you cant get a heart on.

6 Likes

Lmfao​:joy::rofl::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

:+1: lol

5 Likes

I have some now, how many? I have no idea. Sooner or later it will tell me I have to wait 19 minutes or 19 days or 19 years to get more.

7 Likes

Start another account as Mobwolf and use those hearts too.

5 Likes

I keep giving likes (hearts) but also keep getting a message that I’ve used all my hearts and have to wait 15 hours. I’ve still been able to put a heart on several more comments and will most likely will put a heart on many more?

6 Likes

I believe its a 24hr timer, so if you use a bunch at 23 hours,

ah f@@@ IDK

4 Likes