Members missing

I have noticed several members have not posted in awhile. I have seen belt fed posting on 308ar the last couple of days with Lonewolf so I figure he has a bad case of Stockholm. None of us were abusive enough. But the rest I have no clue on.

10 Likes

Numbers go up and down normally, summer is often a time for them to go down

8 Likes

I think MAC is doing ok but I haven’t talked to him recently but I get updates from a local match and he did fairly well. I haven’t shot it since I’ve been checking on my dad more on random weekends as needed.

6 Likes

Good to hear, I’m with you on trying to spend time with my Dad as well, I’m just a couple hours away so it is easier that 6 or 24 which were previous distances

As to members who drift off its such a variety of reasons, many include life itself, we can’t really guess :man_shrugging: , especially when they never say, happy for everyone that is here though :hugs:

6 Likes

It never hurts to reach out. Thank you @Robert for checking on me when I went missing.

5 Likes

You’re welcome, I wish I could do better with others, I read a post, think to myself they haven’t been around, I should reach out, and then don’t :face_with_spiral_eyes:

But always happy to see friends return :hugs:

5 Likes