Message/Offer from Jarrad Markel

Hi Full30,

It has been an entire year since I joined Full30, time sure does fly. I am sure you have experienced the improvements we made to the platform already but if you have not yet, head on over to Full30.com and see what we have been up to.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for spending time out of your day on Full30, supporting our producers and the company. To show our appreciation, we worked out a deal with Student of the Gun (I know a guy there) to help you save a big chunk of $$ on an upcoming live training class.

After the past 18 months, everyone wants to get out of the house and hang out with like-minded individuals!

You can save $400 on their upcoming precision rifle class by using the code FULL30 on the checkout page. The discount will show up on the checkout page.

Text Description automatically generated with low confidence

Let us know if you have any questions.

Talk soon,

Jarrad

Jarrad Markel

CEO

Full30

https://www.full30.com

P.S. Food and lodging are included in the price of the class, what a screaming deal. I’ll be at the class and hope to see you there as well. Of course, you can get all the info you need on the class page.

11 Likes

Nice! Great deal for those who have some disposable income! (Wish that included me :man_shrugging:t4:)

8 Likes

I wish I had the time to do this.

9 Likes

Wish I had the time to get home to Wyoming…

8 Likes

Wish I had the time, too.

7 Likes

I bet I’d get a lot out of it. I wish so much of it weren’t over Shabbos. Do you think it’s the sort of thing where if I arrived early I could cover the Friday night and Saturday material, before rejoining everyone on Sunday?

7 Likes

VS Not doing it at all, absolutely, not to mention the value of meeting like minded people and establishing relationships/making friends :hugs:

8 Likes