Microsoft edge

I have windows 10, is there any way to get rid of this liberal POS site? I have duck duck go as a homepage but microsoft updated the site and really screwed up things. I have had to go back and fix all kinds of crap they done away with.

Also @Robert, what is the name of that ad blocker again? they even deleted that somehow or it don’t work anymore. I hate the new look they did to my computer. bill gates sucks.

8 Likes

Your global win10 and edge are spy software designed to track you.
To remove the MS page from your browser when you open it. Go to options from drop down menu on right upper corner. The 3 dot. Left click, go to settings.
you will be on the search tab. Then change your home page to blank, save and you will get a blank page instead of lies.

8 Likes

That’s really any software, or automobile, farm implement etc etc

I use Opera browser 99.99% of the time, my homepage is a collection of folders and sites

I set them where I want to log into, for example, I never use google’s home page (don’t want to loose my lunch) but set a link to log into gmail

And its not perfect, they update and add crap that I have to hunt down and remove, today it was some weather crap, so off to settings to find “weather crap added” so I can click the off button

Short of it, you have to work at it

BTW I don’t know if I told you of any actual ad block but just to search one, but again, figure out how to avoid using their homepage, find the setting to change it, for edge its

for gmail set here

https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/identifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin
6 Likes

I use Netscape. You can not use it on any MS site. No state or federal site either. Not even righties like infowars.
It only works on the MS browsers.
So Alex get your house in order. The most banned web site uses on global software.

7 Likes

I have duck duck set as my home page but edge still does crap to my puter.

6 Likes

Give Opera a try, the very first settings are to block ads and trackers
and you don’t need to load anything to do it

There’s literally tons of browsers to try, even the anti virus guys are in it

Gab has one named dissenter

https://apps.gab.com/application/5d3f93a29dd49a5b1d9fc27f/resource/5e781f20d4d8d137d3a0a6e6

6 Likes

Show us a screen shot of on start up and default browser.
We can ferret out what those globalist devils are up to.

7 Likes

6 Likes

I’ll check that link out.

5 Likes

Done it.

5 Likes

You can delete the garbage they put there, turn off suggestions and make folders,

go to that little hamburger menu at the very top right, that’s your quick settings
you can tune a bit there, advanced settings are below it

5 Likes

Yep, i got rid of what they had and replaced with my favorites. the ad blocker works too.

5 Likes

The shield here is how you allow ads on sites you love :hugs:

4 Likes

Microsoft Edge magically reappeared on my computer after a Windows 10 update this month. I uninstalled it a long time ago. This is how I uninstalled it…again.

5 Likes