Missouri just made my list!

I know it is an old story but I just found it.

Missouri Senate Votes to Nullify Federal Gun Control, 23-10

https://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2014/02/20/missouri-senate-votes-to-nullify-federal-gun-control-23-10/?fbclid=IwAR2ytFkZfi3MxNQPSAlsF74DBqYrelA1Bo2kl3B3RonEx40Jgip5q7Nw170

9 Likes

Good for them. I’ll never live there though.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, why?

He is afraid . The banjo boy from deliverance moved here and we cut the strings on his banjo. Too many out of staters would here it and get away!

3 Likes

If i move, Missouri is HIGH on the list!

2 Likes

Not going to give my full answer to avoid insulting any natives there. So I’ll go with the easy ones.

1. No Rocky Mountains in sight.
  2. Weather there is not my style.
  3. Wrong ass direction, we are going west.
  4. Did I mention the mountain bit?
5 Likes

yea… I moved west until I hit the Mountains. I get it. I totally get it.

3 Likes

The Ozarks are in MO, right?

1 Like

Those aren’t mountains, their like hairy hills. :wink: But in all seriousness, F the weather there and we’ve already made up our minds. I’d like to also add these…

1. My brother lives in Anchorage so a flight from Boise or Spokane will be shorter and cheaper.
  2. ID is closer to my wife’s family in CA.
  3. I just don’t like the state personally (nothing personal to the natives).
3 Likes

Yes they are .

2 Likes

I’ve been west and the further I went the more it started to get more like California with their politics . So I will stay right here in the middle of the Ozarks .

3 Likes

I can respect that. I will say ID and UT are so far the exceptions and have not been completely converted overall to Commiefornia’s politics.

3 Likes

I went to Kansas City once. Got lost and ended up in a weird neighborhood. I thought I was in a Chicago slum. No thanks. I’m sure that’s not representative of most of the state just like Chicago isn’t representative of the rest of Illinois

2 Likes

You want to stay out of K C and St Louis . Anywhere else in the state is good . But that is like all big city’s the liberals like to bunch up in what they see as a safe place where they wont hear anyone that disagrees with them . And big brother says they will take care of them.

3 Likes

@EQuinn never been to Kansas but there are a few states on my bucket list!!

1 Like

Yeah, California would be wonderful without San Francisco, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, and Sacramento, :joy:.

1 Like

One by one the states we are looking at are falling.
We want to move from both homes.
NJ - Ground zero for commie takeover. Broke ass shithole ruined by demoncraps.
FL - So crowded a 20 mile trip in Pinellas Co. takes a #@&$ing hour
Va fell, Ga almost did, NC on the bubble too.
Where to?
WV Ky Tn Ar Al ?

2 Likes

I’m Fully engaged in the political battle in Tennessee. They are trying hard… Memphis is trying to make laws to disarm the rest of the state fast and furious.

4 Likes

Losing Tennessee would be very bad!

2 Likes

As a Missourian I’ve been watching this very closely.
It actually just passed the State Senate again early this week, but still has to go through the House which doesn’t have a date on when they will vote on it from what o can tell.

Even if it does pass I doubt any manufacturer will be sell suppressors or other NFA items without a tax stamp.

3 Likes