Mob mentality and conceal carry

I have to agree with all the lefties still not being able to accept the results of the 2016 election, and with everyone rioting and just being idiots. I have been packing a little heaver.
A custom built Jack-9 and a Glock45 w/over 200 rds. that can be used between both firearms.

And on my hip I started carrying my Sig 227 w/ 2 additional 14 rd mags, and my j-frame on my ankle.

Better to have it and not need it!, then to wish I had them with me.

10 Likes

A few more mags, ammo and a good holster with separate mag carriers. NOT Cordura / Nylon fabric material.

10 Likes

I’m really going to need that 2nd stimulus check to get up to date.

10 Likes

This reminds me. I shot the truck gun last weekend and didn’t top off all the mags. Only 150 rnds or so in place of 200. I must fix this.

9 Likes

Slacker!

8 Likes

Yeah, now imagine an intentional throwing of the election to Trump for an instant civil war

8 Likes

Almost like the wife picking out shoes.
I’m no different. I have my preferences for: M/c, Car, and other social engagements.
I’m dropping extra speed loaders in my “function” suit for the ankle .38 which I like when I have to sit a lot.
For the 1911 I only bring one extra.

11 Likes

13 Likes

That’s easy the DSA/dnc acting for their global communist elitist masters, the UN through their ngo’s and of course the deep State Department of the USA.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

9 Likes

I still have my Glock 19, but I’m using Glock 17 mags with it from Amend2. They hold 18.

Also I’m topping off my mags after chambering.

10 Likes

No Jericho? Made in the Holy Land even

10 Likes

The Glock is what I got. It’s customizable, and even now it’s not that hard to find 3rd party mags for it.

In Torah, it says that when choosing a doctor, we prefer knowledge and technical ability over being G.d-fearing. For safety equipment, to me that means use what you’ve trained with and works best for you.

10 Likes

Makes sense, Glock parts are everywhere and the aftermarket is ridiculous. The 1911 being the only thing even remotely close. The Jericho is a better built gun though and one of the few guns I could see outlasting a Glock. The thing with Israel is they know combat better than just about anyone so thier R&D is top notch. Glock is like the AR though, its cheaper to issue and reliable plus its easier to work on so repairs and maintenance time are lower for armourers.

11 Likes

No, that article was from August.

7 Likes

I just got a G17 and started concealing that appendix. It’s actually more comfortable than the G19 with longer G17 mags. The corners and edges on the long mags were poking into me, but when inside an actual G17, the longer grip smoothed it out. The mags poke me less now. I don’t really notice the longer barrel.

6 Likes

:arrow_up: From the annals of erotic prison tales: Chapter 5, “Keister Carry”.
:rofl:

6 Likes