More Beer

I need more beer, I’m out. seems I stay out. It’s everyones fault here for posting stuff worthy of a beer. If we got light beer would we get more to pass out?:joy:

13 Likes

FYI I got a false notice about that last week. First thing I saw when I got online. How could I be out of beer first thing in the morning? Turns out I wasn’t. Drinks were on the house all day.

Have you tried to give a beer?

11 Likes

It will let me give one every now and then and then tell me i’m out. but I give out a lot. so I probably do exceed the limit.

10 Likes

Still think it weird that beer is in short supply.
We need a black market source.

9 Likes

I was able to give out about ten before I got this.

9 Likes

Sometimes the need for advanced brew skills will delay a shipment or two, it is only temporary!

8 Likes

Guess i’m reloaded, gonna pass em out like a duck on a june bug

10 Likes

If anyone wants to give me a beer I need to ask that it be Canadian, Australian or German. The reason being that American beer is like sex in a canoe. It’s F’ing close to water!!

7 Likes

Its a term used very loosely thats for certain

4 Likes

Drinking requires drinking games - so, in the true spirit of Full30 [You decide which it is - vote below!], check out tejo… :boom:

• Absinthe
  • Cognac
  • Gin
  • Poitín
  • Rum
  • Tequila
  • Tezhi Sanbian Jiu
  • Vodka
  • Whiskey - American
  • Whiskey - Irish
  • Whiskey - anywhere else
  • Whisky
  • Other (please state)

0 voters

1 Like

Designated driver here. Just coffee

3 Likes

Yeah, I drank rather too much of that myself yesterday - hence why I am still wired awake at nearly 04:00. :confused:

1 Like
  • Other (please state)

Bourbon - KY

/poll

2 Likes

Just coffee for me, thanks

3 Likes

Every good thing in moderation . :wink:

4 Likes

Funny story…as a child living in England we had a broad play area in village we scavenged and played in, we used to play in a castle, river for fishing, and an old monastery which still had Monks living there. One thing I remember there was the smell of honey and Monks walking funny.till recently never knew why they walked funny, my mother mentioned they were always drunk…when I asked her why it smelled of honey, her reply was…they were making beer honey…only if I was older :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Out here it’s all about the SOJU (Korea) Shit will fuck you up if your not careful.

1 Like