More Cool Gun Channels

We did it again on last night’s episode of After Hours… more smaller channels for you to check out. I received over 40, YES, 40 submission for this episode. Sadly we could not do them all but will get to them in later episodes. I have YouTube channel links in the FULL30 video comments if you are interested in those.

9 Likes

Know of any good gun channels on historical guns? Preferably pre- American civil war.

I know there are a few more modern type channels like forgotten weapons but that’s newer stuff.

4 Likes

High Caliber History LLC, which we featured, sorta new but that dude is a legit museum curator educated big time in firearm history.

5 Likes

Shout out @CloverTac, @TheRogueBanshee, @ghost for all the help with my channel, I have made the updates you all recommended to me. I appreciate the shout outs and branding tips VERY much.
Thank you to everyone on this live stream for their tips and hints this has been super helpful!

6 Likes

anytime my friend, looking forward to seeing what all the channels we take a look at do moving forward… we gotta BIG family out there!

5 Likes

Anytime brother! I hope they help you out and look forward to your new content coming out.

6 Likes