More dry fire - this time improving rapid fire through Dry Fire #DryFireFriday

Does this mean that this post is the first in the Full30 #DryFireFriday series?

At any rate.

A lot of people keep their dry fire focused in on a certain range of skills, like drawing from a holster, sight alignment, or trigger control. But we can practice just about everything in dry fire that corresponds to live fire, even practicing rapid fire.

So check this video out on improving rapid fire through dry fire practice.

For more content like this, subscribe to my Full30 channel or like my page on Facebook.

9 Likes

Great stuff.

4 Likes

Thanks for resurrecting this. All I have time for now is dry fire at home, and I somehow missed this thread.

Anyway, I’d like to check out his drill, but I get an error message on full30 and the one on vimeo won’t load up for me for some reason.

3 Likes

Not working for me either on iOS.

4 Likes

I reported to maintenance, Brian is a very good shooter no doubt :star:

3 Likes

Dry fire is the only option right now for many people…until the ammo returns anyway.

4 Likes

Any word from maintenance? The video is still not showing up for me.

Also, even though I get an error message for the video, I don’t have the option to subscribe to his full30 channel. And is there a search function on the full30 video platform? I couldn’t find a way to search for specific videos.

3 Likes

the data migration is something we need to circle back to after the current maintenance/development we have slated for the week are live.

Sorry I didn’t respond :pensive:

4 Likes

We gonna let you slide this time, next time Russ is banning you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words.

I should redo this video. I’ve developed new ideas on how to be even more effective with dry fire.

I’ve got a podcast episode that y’all might be interested in.

And after the holidays, I plan on starting the podcast back up.

5 Likes

Awesome! I follow you on FB and Instagram and have been trying to subscribe to your full30 channel but can’t seem to do so for some reason. Your practice drills and competition videos are really inspiring, and I appreciate what you share with the rest of us.

3 Likes

@Robert tisk tisk :rage:

2 Likes