MORE STABBINGS IN LONDONISTAN: Woman Fighting For Her Life - Two Men Suffer Multiple Slash Wounds After Triple Stabbing

https://freedomoutpost.com/more-stabbings-in-londonistan-woman-fighting-for-her-life-two-men-suffer-multiple-slash-wounds-after-triple-stabbing/

LONDONISTAN

thats sad

and knives are illegal too

I have never been attacked with a butter-knife since my Grandmother found my reach trajectory in conflict with her’s at the table. Sooner or later they will make the old “pet rocks” a weapon of some sort.:thinking:

Examples of good reasons to carry a knife or weapon in public can include:

• taking it to a gallery or museum to be exhibited

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes Officer I was simply on my way to show and tell night at the museum

Man, if London would just ban knives, they could solve this knife violence problem overnight. Crazy British people clinging to their religion and knives. Smh…

Just wait til the sporkings begin!!!

My two personal favorites from their list of banned items:

• zombie knives - a knife with a cutting edge, a serrated edge and images or words suggesting it is used for violence

• kusari (or ‘manrikigusari’) - a weight attached to a rope, cord, wire

So, I guess it’s illegal to fish in the UK…(weight attached to rope, cord or wire) and; OMG Images or words suggesting it is used for violence!!!

Whatever shall we do!?

Pet rocks as a weapon of some sort?

That’s easy. You just need a good, stout, tube sock to drop the pet rock in, then knot the sock to keep the pet rock down in the toe.

Yes, I agree for the idea of pet rocks as weapons, after all, it started with Cain and Abel where they used the rock without the tube sock, only much closer range. Also, the pet rocks can be utilized as a weather station to gauge advisability of using it as a weapon or wait for a sunny day. Hang the rock to a tree limb, if wet then it’s raining, if it hangs at an angle then the wind is blowing and so on. Multi-use item that rock. :rofl:

Slingshot with a few small ball bearings = assault weapon