Mosin Virus shaved last on 10/13/18...

Because for the first time ever, not including that goatee business for a month 20 years ago, he had decided to see what he looks like with a beard.

Now I am toying with the idea to not show any pictures of myself until I make a video when I can. Would be interesting to see if the subscribers notice.

Just sharing.

I want a beard.

I’ve never tried growing a beard :crazy_face:

You’ll learn to love it at first but if you don’t trim around the mouth you’ll get food in it and that SUCKS.

True story I’ve been shaving since I was 10. My 7th grade school photo has me with a beard. Haha. Now as an adult it grows so fast I can almost turn in to Grizzly Adams in two months. So having said that I go through 4x 3mo phases every year. I let it grow until I cannot stand it anymore then cut and trim it in to a goatee because the wife likes it. Then a week or so later I go baby face and start the process again and that takes about a quarter every year. Right now I’m working on a beard from late October. I’ll cut it all off on New Year’s Day.

If yours @Mosinvirus fills in nicely trim it up and keep it clean and you may like it. :cowboy_hat_face: Your subs might like it. LOL

You guys are all making me jealous :cry:

On week 2-3 I was very close to scratching my face off. Then, when I got some length it didnt bother me anymore.

I already trimmed the stash twice just to keep it out of my mouth.

Mine is curly.

Hey now, your goatee looks very nice.

I have no idea what makes a beard nice and if mine would be considered that, but I am going for it.

Do it the beard is awesome I recently just shaved mine because the woman said I was looking like a hillbilly

One day I’ll let mine grow out

I guess I can call mine kind of a beard now (2 month old)… pic taken on 12/17/18.

Too bad I’m a private person and don’t post self pictures because I had a hell of a beard that I shaved off Saturday night. Maybe I’ll cut myself out of the picture and just have the beard! :sunglasses: <-- need beard emote, maybe like Grizzly Adams or something.

I can only imagine. I dont have any reason to not post my face because I show it in a bunch of my videos. :wink:

Perhaps when we move to Idaho and the Mrs. and I can get our 2A channel up and running (assuming firearms haven’t been banned yet) you’ll see my ugly mug and her pretty face in all their glory! :cowboy_hat_face:

Can’t wait. And I hope you do start a channel. We always need more good people sharing firearm content.

As long as we still have the 2A in at least the current state you better believe we are going to do a channel. Both of us will alternate hosting / camera work and also do joint shows. Already have some basic storyboarding and planning done. One I don’t want to spoil, lets just say it is a video series where the Mrs. and I compete plinking using our Mosins. She’s a pretty damn good shot so it’ll be fun and competitive (*she’s very competitive).

Loving it.

Also on the subject of emotes.

Here are ones we use on calguns.net

https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

Offtopic, but someone with photoshop skills make an emote out of just his face.

Also, side note, I’m sad that I just found out he died a couple years ago.

You want it in color or black and white?