Movie Rifles - Non Semi Auto

And, this is why I only asked for handguns earlier. Yes, there is a method to the madness but I know that you guys don’t listen, particularly to people in online forums, you know better. So I knew you weren’t going to follow those instructions. With that said, I fully expect pictures of knives, bows and all sorts of other things here in this thread, because, well, why not, right? MUCH LOVE FULL30 LOL

6 Likes

Always had a big respect Martini-Henry .577/470.

8 Likes

Welcome to Kenosha.

7 Likes

What you tryin to say Leprechaun?

7 Likes

agree on the martini henry… there is a custom target rifle in the LGS build on a martini henry action… i want it so bad, but it is expensive

7 Likes

i thought i was pretty clear… YOU GUYS DO NOT PAY ATTENTION, READ INSTRUCTIONS OR LISTEN VERY WELL… if this is what we got to work with for Civil War #3#wearedoomed LOL

9 Likes

M40A1

USMC Master Gunnery Sergeant Thomas Beckett (Tom Berenger) uses an M40A1 in 7.62x51mm NATO, a sniper rifle based on the Remington Model 700. The M40A1 rifles used in the film were Remington 700 rifles, supplied for the filming by ‘Weapons and Effects’ of San Rafael, CA.

9 Likes

Josey

Missouri boat ride scene.

9 Likes

yeah, that is one that made my top 10 during research for this video

6 Likes

McMillan TAC-338A sniper rifle with Harris bipod, Leupold Mark 4 scope, and AN/PVS-22 Universal Night Sight - .338 Lapua Magnum

American Sniper :arrow_double_up:

4 Likes

Mk 12 Mod 1 SPR with suppressor, 30 round magazine, Harris bipod, and Leupold Mark 4 scope - 5.56x45mm

Lone Survivor :arrow_double_up: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

1876 centennial in crossfire trail .

5 Likes
8 Likes

You said non semi auto but nothing about full auto

6 Likes

7 Likes

that on JUST missed the cut, SERIOUSLY

5 Likes

WOW

How much money is invested into that case? :thinking:

5 Likes

I have the number five and wish I had the number one. When you do the semi auto video don’t forget TrackingPoint’s movie appearances in movies

5 Likes

yeah, i have a whole bunch more of these planned for the future, gonna get REALLY specific on a few, like top 5 colt revolvers in the movies and stuff like that.

4 Likes

Should also limit it to historical or modern, big difference between Quigleys sharps and Chris Kyle’s Barrett/Remmy 700

5 Likes