Muh intro

Hello everybody. I’m Ben with KCT. Expect gear reviews, questionable humor, and some strong (wrong) opinions

11 Likes

Howdy Ben, Merry Christmas and

7 Likes

Welcome

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @KCTActual. Do you have a link to your company/service? I did a basic search but there are far too many options to guess what you are associated with.

8 Likes

Welcome from KY

8 Likes

Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one and they all stink

Welcome to the proctology office

7 Likes

Welcome, post your links and stay clear of @Quick_Draw_Mcgraw :grin:

8 Likes

@KCTActual welcome to full30 :+1:

8 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

8 Likes

Better an asshole than a commie…

9 Likes

Welcome from Florida!

8 Likes

Welcome to Full30 from a wintery central Maine!

Yeah, what others said, you need to give more info’.

7 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad you found us!

6 Likes

Thank you all. Here is some of my SoMe links:

@KineticConceptsTactical Facebook

I do gun and gear reviews, rifle builds, T&E, design and creative work, etc.

I’m also a part time male dancer and I do hair. I’m a scorpio, I enjoy long walks by the beach, misbehaving in public spaces, licorice, and I want a pet rabbit just to name him Albert Whisker.

After 25 years of alcoholism and substance abuse, cigarettes etc, I quit every thing cold turkey for my (then) one year old son. I didn’t want him growing up the way I did.

Last October, I celebrated my first year of sobriety.

It saved my life and hopefully my marriage and relationship with my son, but it cost me every thing else.

Bar 2, all my friends walked out. I caught my business partner, who was like a brother to me, embezzling money from our company, eventually cratering a retail network that grew over 8 years, dozens of vendors, and thousands of customers.

I didn’t ease into sobriety, I looked at my son and asked God what I can do to help better his life, the only thing I heard was to stop drinking and doing drugs. So I did. I had 2 planned instances of drinking after that day, once before and once after my birthday. As of 10/25/2020, I had my last drink.

I hurt every day from withdrawal from all the things I did to my self. I grind my teeth, and as of Christmas 2020, my lower jaw is partially dislocated due to repeated stress injury.

But if I didn’t go through all this, I’d be dead, so I’ve got that going for me.

Sorry the first post was so short, hope this one covers it.

10 Likes

Regrettably we pushed for more, might have all been well too, except for that damn Albert Whisker comment, sicko :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Congratulations Ben! Now you have a chance to be there for your family and God. Glad you made it! Glad your here.

6 Likes

1 year. Good job. I’ve put together those 1day at a times into over 35years.

6 Likes

Never Mind Homer GIF by MOODMAN

part time male dancer

Hell, I was just telling the grandkids about those wild bachelorette parties I danced for. Had to turn down one the other day…cause of the kids ya know :shushing_face:

6 Likes

One way or another it’s always the kids

5 Likes