My Favorite AR-15s

Here is my top 5 list… what are some of the favorites in your collection?

9 Likes

I’ve never heard the terms modern sporting rifle used so much, they actually sound…

IDK, wrong somehow, almost apologetic, an attempt to make right a wrong for maybe being assault weapons in a former life or something

I didn’t personally view any of those five as sporting, not to say they couldn’t be used competitively and for fun the same a factory car could be used to race on a strip, just still not a race car

I don’t know your age Chris, but you may well be able to term these as Militia weapons,

all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in [section 313 of title 32], under 45

Hows that sound? My five favorite Militia weapons :grin:

I know, its your video, you can make it anyway you like :+1:

I think the 24" is the most sporting :sunglasses:

8 Likes

LDRs (Looter Defense Rifles)

7 Likes

eh, worded it that way on purpose, figured it would bring out some trolling, create some controversy, etc… people just love to look for drama. i am not sure what the technically correct term is for these rifles and Modern Sporting Rifles fits much better than AR-15 because NONE of these are Armalite. should i be making a video featuring a black and decker circular saw and calling it a “skill saw” the whole time? doesn’t “circular saw” sound more accurate? just my thoughts on the subject. i don’t refer to firearms as guns very often, weapons even less and it has to do with the space in which i operate, the less abrasive the language is, the more people i can reach, at least in my youth shooting sports experience. at the end of the day, call em what you want, doesn’t bother me at all and if what i call em bothers you, well, then maybe that is your issue not mine. know wut i mean? LOL

8 Likes

Looter Defense Rifles it is then…

8 Likes

that certainly applies for some people such as the Kenosha Kid doesn’t it? TOO SOON? BAHAHAHA

8 Likes

Great name for him!

He is the reason ARs should be called an LDR.

8 Likes

BLM= Black Long guns Matter

8 Likes

More like Burn Loot Murder

9 Likes

OH NO YOU DIDN’T… bahhahaha

6 Likes

I’ve only had one Armalite, it was an M15 :shushing_face:

9 Likes

Those were nice rifles in the early 2000s , Used to be people in the know-how would recommend sticking to the ABCs for ARs which was Armalite , Bushmaster , Colt. There were some gucci brands like Noveske back when he was still alive and made real quality(not hipster) rifles. Things have changed so much I dont know how good Armalite is anymore.

8 Likes

Honestly my Favorite ARs are thrown together rifles. Sons Of Liberty Gunworks and Aero Precision is my usual goto for recievers but other than that I change parts alot so I prefer building.

9 Likes

yeah, hard to classify my Armalite as an AR, Modern Sporting Rifle, whatever, the AR-50 is a bolt action LOL

8 Likes

yup, i only have one that came from a box, my DPMS Panther, great rifle, but after that first one, chose to build everything else

8 Likes

Armalite is nice, but my favorite has got to be the Ruger SR-556. The only downside is it’s overall weight. Other than that I’m an Aero man.

7 Likes

That the piston Or the DI one?

5 Likes

LWRCIDI was my fav 5.56 to date

7 Likes

Piston. That’s where the extra weight comes from. But makes it run oh so smooth.

7 Likes

I like my CMMG piston gun. Probably my favorite in 556. Like my Grendel’s better though.

7 Likes