My Thoughts On EDC

Just felt like talking a little bit about EDC including my choice of handguns, ammunition and practice drills.

10 Likes

I personally only carry the hottest Underwood ammo that I can fit down the pipe.
I carry the biggest and highest capacity firearm I can for any given situation.
Most days during the winter this means a Glock G20 or my Sig Sauer Emperor Scorpion P229R
During the summer I carry a Glock G19.
If it is REALLY hot I will carry a G43 or a G42… but I carry SOMETHING.
With spare mags!! HAHHAHAHAA

6 Likes

not gonna hear me argue!

4 Likes

if I could pack an M60, I would…
Hahhahahhaha

6 Likes

Mount one on the humvee

5 Likes

nothing says leave me alone like having a machine gun with a 40mm swinging on your back… and a side arm on your hip. Hahhaha

5 Likes

8 Likes

a freaking men… should have already done this BUT better late than never, i welcome anyone that has finally woke, for real woke, to the club

4 Likes

i don’t have a garden or even grow stuff every year, but i do every now and then just to keep those kills and knowledge fresh. it is a lot easier to have a garden than most people think, especially from hanging baskets, raised beds, etc. and if you just want a few seeds here and there for a few plants, the farm stores here will just give them to you.

4 Likes

I have like 20 5 gallon buckets with various plants in my yard and maybe 5-10 small gallon sized buckets. There are other sizes too with other things but its all pretty fun. I just bought my woman a dehydrater and pressure cooker so she is making all types of good stuff from the veggies and fruits.

Im restarting my firearm collection though so that sort of sucks , now its back to
semi auto vs revolver , 9mm vs .45 vs .357 , plastic vs steel, type decisions.

5 Likes

yeah, if and when you start the gardening thing, learning to can is a good thing too. that lead us to dry canning and now i am eating cheerios that are like 8 years old bought on sale LOL

4 Likes

Gardening is relaxing, I havnt tried canning yet. I feel like I might blow myself up so I better wait till the kids are outside.

4 Likes

Gardening tip:
Antfia members ( or parts thereof ) make great fertilizer. But only for fruit trees.

7 Likes

How do you know this? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

The hogs need food too.

4 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Well, I mean I guess I can’t be certain.
But…

8 Likes