My try at a sight pusher

Needed to remove the sights on my 2011 builds before cerakoting the slide. Decided to try the wheeler knockoff called wiregear. Looks identical to the wheeler but $50 cheaper. Tried it first on my kimber 1911 and was very pleased with the results. My second attempt was on my RIA 9mm tactical slide again very pleased. If you want a well built sight pusher that won’t break the bank or damage your sights you can’t go wrong with the wiregear pusher. YMMV.

12 Likes

Thanks, I looked around a bit and found it a lot of places this seems the best I could do. I keep meaning to get one, just stuck it on my wish list. Biden bucks tracker says my check will be in this week, most will be gone by the weekend at this rate. :rofl:

12 Likes

You couldn’t have posted this before i bought my wheeler

8 Likes

what have you done for me lately? :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

I didn’t share those pics of you and @LonewolfMcQuade :face_vomiting: he sent me :nauseated_face:. Sorry i just get sick remembering the day i opened that unexpected email

6 Likes

I fear you have me confused with someone else or are trying to spread false rumors, I can only handle one of those a day. Please refrain please and thank you in advance.

6 Likes