N-Round Grips - Herrett, Blu Magnum, BearHug

Looking for very specific sets of grips. Either Herrett Detectives, Blu Magnum, or BearHug (I’m unsure if BearHug were offered in N-round). Appreciate any help. Need to equip two different magnums.

If I come up empty handed I will order a set of Herrett’s but wanted to try them out with heavy loads prior to purchasing.

6 Likes

Welcome from Florida!

5 Likes

Bill you should tell us a little about yourself in the introduction thread, the meantime…

5 Likes

I’m sorry…I’m not following the format of these forums very well.

About myself. Been competitive shooting for over 30 years with rifle & pistol, with quite a few titles. No titles with revolvers, but I love them nonetheless.

I seem to genuinely dislike most revolver grips on the market, despite everyone else loving them. I own one set on Blu Magnum’s and had another set on order when Tedd passed away; sad losing Tedd, he was always a joy to talk to. Hoping to equip two more N-Rounds with good grips.

6 Likes

That’s weird, we followed all the government guide handbooks on how to run a forum without confusion, where could the problem be :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thanks for the intro and welcome :hugs:

5 Likes