Name a firearm you like, but no one else does!

Wow. Nice hunting rig!

4 Likes

@Chuparosa
Yeah I have never understood the hate for hipoint. The message is simple “ everyone should be able to afford to defend themselves”, and I wholeheartedly believe that as well. I to want to shoot the new 10mm!!! Have you ever watched the iv8888 torture tests they put a hipoint pistol through? I couldn’t believe how much it took to kill that gun.

3 Likes

The pistols seem to be hit and miss (more hit than miss though) but the carbines are rock solid.

That IV8888 torture test along with I think Demo Ranch told me all I need to know about their pistols. IV8888 just did a proper review of a HP pistol you should see. It was amazingly accurate.

The lifetime anything goes warranty is also well worth taking the risk.

4 Likes

Ha yeah if 160.00 is a risk I will take it too!

3 Likes

I love my 500 magnum. Seems like most people just whine about it, it’s too big, it’s too heavy, it has too much recoil. Blah blah blah. I love shooting it, and I reload for about 20 cents a round, so ya, shoot all day.

10 Likes

lots of people say it is ugly … but I love my PX4 Storm and keep it on my night table.

8 Likes

I guess I’d have to say something like the Chiappa Little Badger, specifically in .17 HMR, although I’m not so sure it’s the case others dislike it so much as that no-one really seems interested in it. Those little 17s just seem like a perfectly downsized rifle-style cartridge etc, much more modern seeming than 22LR or whatever.

And with a few mods like cutting down the trigger guard, and modding a proper pistol grip to fit that rail, the Badger just seems to me like the ultimate rifle to just throw into a rucksack and almost forget about until the one time it comes in essential…

4 Likes

Oh I love getting the chance to shoot the 500 and the 460 as well! Some people get it, some don’t. For me it was making a pumpkin explode with the 500! That sold me. Now I just have to find the right deal.

2 Likes

I have always wanted to shoot one. Is it any different feeling? I have heard the barrel rotates?

2 Likes

That rifle seems like the perfect lightweight backpack rifle for small game!

2 Likes

it eats any ammo, very comfy, and a good shooter… yes, a barrel rotates and stays in line. also, I’ve converted it into a “G” style - decocker only, and replaced a safety lever to a slim one

5 Likes

Good deal! I end up putting g kits in my 92 as well.

2 Likes

Automag chambered in .30 Carbine

3 Likes

Those are so cool!!!
I have had an eye for those since deathwish.

2 Likes

Wow! Yeah I can see how there would be some angst for your collection.

3 Likes

I came up with another one.

For the life of me I can’t get any one to like the Cz Vz58/2008 Rifles.

3 Likes

F2000. It seems to get little love. If only they made them with an 18” barrel and brought them back on the commercial market… I’d buy one in a heartbeat for sure! I have a long-standing love affair with FN for their avant garde innovation. These people work soooo insanely hard to come up with new, well thought out stuff. As opposed to boring and intellectually lazy HK…

5 Likes

I agree with you 100% on that. I too love the “tactical tuna”, and wish it would come back. For now I just sit and wait for a good deal to come my way on one.

4 Likes

I am delighted! A fellow Tuna fan afterall!

2 Likes

Yeah, but until I find a tuna I have to settle for this.

9 Likes