Navy and Marines to Test New Drone Targeting System

SMASH 2000 computerized optical sighting systems:

9 Likes

Sweet

5 Likes

sad part - fundaments, if you can’t hit what you are shooting at, a new wonder scope ain’t going make you a better marksman.

5 Likes

Can’t make any it easier than this. It offers you possible targets, you pick one, it tracks it. Line up on it as it anticipates lead, press the bang switch, poof one smoked POS, or drone. :apoo: :fallout: Even a :zero: can master that. Hell video games have been training them for years. The problems start when it breaks…

6 Likes

Why even bother with human soldiers at this point? Terminators are the future

5 Likes

Shhh… From your mouth to the collective’s ear… Resistance is Futile

5 Likes

Machines fighting won’t get blood to the bridle

3 Likes

You can if you use the machines to do the roundup, takes a bunch of people in one place to do that, some engineer could probably show us the math real quick like but I’m good with estimating, say…
a shit ton of people.

6 Likes

Or future us citizen

2 Likes

At first I thought you meant illegal aliens, then I thought, no that’s kind of covered under’POS’… then I thought no they would never do that to their covid spreading new Demonrat voters…

So he might have meant ‘US citizens in the Future’, because that sure seems where they are going. I mean with their criminalizing Americans who speak up, that they want to live under the Constitution, and in a ‘Rule of Law’ society.

They’re making wanting our country to live up to its ideals of a society of Freemen, with equal justice for all; not just under the law but in truth, as being subversive. Even making us out to be ‘Enemies of the State’ just so they can silence us by hook or crook, and justify pushing their totalitarian vision ‘by any means necessary’.

What easier way than shooting us Patriots with AI controlled drones?

Remember their history, concentration camps, gulags, and the Berlin Wall. Now-a-days Siberia and China’s re-education camps. Communists/Totalitarians are responsible for 120 million dead in the 20th century.

So if what you meant is they are just updating their methods, you maybe onto something.

3 Likes

2A should mean, if the gov gets them, we get them too.

4 Likes

It does.

4 Likes