ndaa/martial law

Thanks for saving that. Saved here also. More folks need to save it and print it out.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s the way it is here, i think.

8 Likes

i hate they use our decency and decorum against us. i hold doors, say sir and mam, and avoid situations that might put me in harms way. stress is suppressing the urge to strangle the living shit out of some one who desperately deserves it. remember all those skate board punks we avoided. meet antifa.

9 Likes

Years ago, I beat up 2 skaters in front thier girlfriends during round up week in Pendleton Oregon. There was 3 to stsrt but one ran after I popped him in the nose then I got board checked and really put my foot up thier assesā€¦cops didnt laugh about it but let me off with a warning since i was outnumbered. Thats my view of the typical liberal, all talk unless in numbers and first to cry victim even when they instigate the fight.

7 Likes

bad santa
" i think i turned a corner today. i bet the shit out of some kids, but it was for a purpose."

7 Likes

How does the mask protect you? (Other than concealing your secret identity as the Black Panther)? It definitely isnā€™t protecting against a virus

6 Likes

Wouldnā€™t it prevent the mucus/mess from spreading when coughing and sneezibg? The masks are overstated and meant to comfort people much like they used to tell us to duct tape the windows and doors if the chemical army depot ever had a leakā€¦As in use tape to keep an airborne chemical agent out of your houseā€¦yeah they really do think people are that stupid and they are not all wrong.

6 Likes

May stop some, but not all particles. Doesnā€™t protect the wearer at all from a virus. Flu type viruses , including WU FLU, are also absorbed through your eyes. So again, masks are USELESS!

6 Likes

I just came back from walmart after cutting grass and trimming, walked up to door and worker said you have to have a mask, I said why ? she said itā€™s the law, I said sorry it is not the law and she countered with a goveneor mandate, I said that is not a law either and I walked on in and did my shoppingā€¦saw at least 8 other people not wearing masks, I just had to know what if anything they would tryā€¦they foldedā€¦

7 Likes

They can tell you to leave and call the cops for trespassing if you donā€™t. Ive seen it happen.

6 Likes

Being trespassed from Walmart. :thinking:
I can think of worse things.

9 Likes

Lol

6 Likes

we will see next week when I go back if they have stiffened up securityā€¦lolā€¦they had zero 22 ammo and very short on everything elseā€¦they had 2 boxes of Speer 110 grain 30 cal. FMJ bullets which if still there I may buy next week for some cheap 300Blk loads.

7 Likes

If you donā€™t stand for something
(freedom to not wear a mask)

then youā€™ll fall for anything
(masks have electrolytes and will keep you safe)

6 Likes

But Brawndo is a thirst mutilator, Robertā€¦

5 Likes

walmart done backed down on the mask policy, they will not try to enforce itā€¦they knew it would not workā€¦

6 Likes

Thatā€™s good, but I still donā€™t shop there

6 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade

If the masks are so useless, then why do the healthcare professionals use them?

4 Likes

A little irony, I started working at a hospital right before the virus hit ( good timing I guess ) for the first several months we did not have to wear masks inside hospital, only patients coming in would be given a mask if they said they felt sick, coughing, fevered and such, I was around people everyday coughing, shortness of breathe and all manner of sick and never had a mask on, then the rules changed and if we could not social distance we had to wear a mask and now we have to wear them all the time along with patients while inside hospital. The masks we wear, the mostly paper ones with the strings that go around your ears which you see most people wear, It says right on the box that they DO NOT stop Coronavirus transmissionā€¦recently at work a few of us non-medical staff were talking and I asked them, do you suddenly notice all the doctors, PAā€™s, Nurses, Lab and Xray staff wearing N95 masks, they all kinda had a light bulb go off and said, OMG your right, they areā€¦and I said why are we not given N95 masks instead of masks that will not stop Covid ? the answer was obviously, the rest of us donā€™t countā€¦I have a good stock of N95 masks I had already bought in my preps and will use if I feel it becomes necessary, so far I do not see the need to waste them over all the hysteria, I do not wear a mask outside work and have not since this startedā€¦

6 Likes

Easier than handing out breath mints would be my guess

6 Likes