Need a Revolver on the cheap ?

6 Likes

We have blown up two Raging Bulls 44s. Put them out of battery.
Cheap means may not work.

On the other hand the article does say a 357 mag beats the 9mm hands down. So if Brandon says a 9mm will blow you lung out.
Im sure the 357 mag will roast the meat ands wrap it too.

5 Likes

Damn click bait title :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I thought you were selling

5 Likes

An anti gun song?

3 Likes

Well hell, first no cheap revolver and now you went and ruin’t a good tune with obviousness

Well… guess I know why Glocks are so popular

Ok, while getting that video I find this channel on YT and damn more confused than ever, not sure over what more, her freakydeakyness or YT’s as they can’t pick and stick to a story

But… I see its some damn kind of therapy

Yet IDPA, USPSA and shooting in your backyard is all therapeutic also so wtf

6 Likes

:face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

I like the 38 snubby, the medium woman carries one.
But Im not sposed to tell any one so shhh.

4 Likes

I’ve been pretty satisfied with older Rossi revolvers, have one in 357 I shoot pretty regularly locks up pretty tight and have shot several others. Nice fit and finish. Older Taurus revolvers, on the other hand, doesn’t surprise me they blow up. Haven’t had the opportunity to check out a new one of either.

5 Likes

I think now they are owned by Taurus qaulity should be somewhat better( dont know when Taurus bought them). An instructor in the Police Academy in (1996) I remember saying to a Cadet that for casual use they was fine but mechanically would not hold up to 2-3000 rounds of constant fire over a period of a few weeks. My Ruger GP100 most certianly did hold up and held up well. I went all the way through on it and qualified on it. Have my documents dont remember percentage want to say 96% or 98% Marksmen. The other guy had to replace his weapon.

4 Likes

I shot the heck out of one at a weekly steel plate league for a couple years, fast fire double action, way over 3000 rounds. I thought after Taurus bought them they would go downhill. Just heard the other day Kimbers are crap. Everyone has an opinion. I would buy another one if the offer came up without hesitation.

5 Likes

I see the Cyclops is made in Brazil. Obviously that particular gun treated you very well. I agree guns are tools and must be maintained and at times like any ither tool can fail. So definitely perception of quality is is based on each tool and from the looks of it alot are holding up fine.

4 Likes

Yea, made for a couple years only, “Hollywood Gun” Shot it until the grips wore out, then made a new set and added the heavy cylinder The fluted cylinder I moonclipped but SS clips were too soft, didn’t like them and couldn’t find any in spring steel that fit so went back to speed loaders.
Learned about timing cylinders and making grips on that gun.
The gun was featured in an old Burt Reynolds flick, albino bad guys weapon of choice.

5 Likes

I remeber that movie , :clapper: my mother in law baby set a young girl years ago who had snow white hair and Red eyes the most albino I have ever seen.

2 Likes