Need Help Deciding - POLL

. . . which I should grab when the meth-fueled, gang-raping, torturing, cannibal, zombie gangs with drug-resistant gonorrhea and COVID-19 have surrounded the compound, overrun my fences, killed the dogs, and come for me with Molotov cocktails, rusty pliers, machetes, meat-hooks and Hi-Points.

Please save me from analysis paralysis, delay, and a slow, painful death. Thank you!

• PTR 91 A3R 7.62 NATO
  • IWI GAR1651-B Galil Ace in 7.62

0 voters

11 Likes

Thanks also for the poll!

10 Likes

Whooa, first make sure its not just a

12 Likes

Can I have the gun that loses here?

12 Likes

One of your arms broke or something? :thinking:

11 Likes

Galil, Looks like 10 to 0 nothing on the poll, what no love for the H&K clone?

11 Likes

Israeli’s know how to build shit

12 Likes

They are both great firearms

11 Likes

You just know he’s gonna bust out there lookin like the terminator with one under each arm.

11 Likes

The die is cast. It’s the Galil until the barrel droops and the piston seizes. Then, I bump fire the PTR until it shears off a case head. Finally, I go down swinging my Gurkha kukri. “Better to die than to be a coward.”

They may defile and devour my corpse, but they’ll have to climb over a pile of their brethren to do so!!

I appreciate the help making up my mind.

11 Likes

Step away from the video game and seek help.
Glad to be of assistance.

7 Likes

Why go with a Galil over a PTR?

5 Likes

No comparison in the two, the Galil is 10x the weapon. even pitted against an original H&K 91. you will realize it and feel it when you handle both and shoot both.

6 Likes

Ive shot and handled both just not extensively, the PTR recoils more and has more funky controls but it also seems more hardy and accurate.

Why do you consider the galil a better rifle?

7 Likes

Not with mine it don’t, i have the galil in 308 and 223 and the H&K 91 and two 93’s. one full auto. The H&k’s are stamped steel and the bolt carriers are overly complex. charging handles are a weak link on them. except the full auto versions. H&K’s beat the hell outta brass without a buffer. they have a violent ejection and throw brass 20 yards. i been hit in the head standing next to guys shooting them in full auto. it hurts.lol i refused to stand next to a guy shooting one. our little group always put the H&K’s on the end of the firing line.

7 Likes

Ok let me rephrase that…i HAD those guns

6 Likes

Nice comparison :+1: , I knew it beat up brass pretty bad you pretty much need a buffer on the PTR. I never had a chance to take apart the rifle , that makes sense though. The Galil is based off one of the simplist assualt rifle designs out there.

6 Likes

Buy 4 Keltec KSG’s with the long barrels, come visit me and we will build a nice mount for back of your truck, build a pump rod so you can eject and load all four at once…100 rounds of 12 ga. at your disposal…

6 Likes

or we could do 4 Mossberg semi’s with the big magazines…Oh yea…

6 Likes

don’t ask how I know this…

6 Likes