Nevada passes bill to give electoral votes to national popular vote winner

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47520/nevada-passes-bill-give-electoral-votes-national-james-barrett

3 Likes

So this is how the democrats are going to go around the electoral college since they will never get it nullified the legal way—which will never happen.

2 Likes

The Supreme court better step in.

5 Likes

This is the part that baffles me.

The bill has passed one house in 9 additional states with 82 electoral votes (AR, AZ, ME, MI, MN, NC, NV, OK, OR), including a 40–16 vote in the Republican-controlled Arizona House and a 28–18 in Republican-controlled Oklahoma Senate

There’s a war a comin’

5 Likes

Why anyone wants to give their voice to coastal states that only experience in the economy is limited to mostly the movement of goods and services rather than the production of it is amazing to me.

Seriously, they are voiding their participation in a voting process to states with the highest illegal immigrant population. States that elect people like AOC, Maxine Waters, and Kamala Harris just to name a few. You are enslaving yourself to oppression by majority.

Bills like this prove there are more stupid people in America than we would like to think

9 Likes