New, and Old

Just for fun, let’s consider that tupperware leaves off where the big bores start. Any thing hotter then 10mm in polymer? Mostly 9s and 40s some 45s, throw in a 357 sig. The hottest 10mm 155gr maybe get 1500fps, and that’s out of a 6 in barrel. And who is packing a 6" polymer 10mm? What does your 40 do? Big bores do those numbers with 240s and 300s. And at range, hundreds of yards instead of dozens of feet for accuracy
And like MAK hinted at, who’s going to engrave a glock? Wait, Sorry, I should have known better then to ask, I don’t want to see…:joy:

IMG_0001

7 Likes

all hail Gun Jesus
and with that - still don’t own a Glock

6 Likes

Probably engraved with a chinese made cnc laser…

7 Likes

Welcome, just glad it’s here to talk SA Sixguns

8 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC, guess we bought 6 guns?

8 Likes

Nah, Robert just gave us a cool place to hang out and hopefully start some arguments.

6 Likes

Gave it historical monument/marker status? :grin:

9 Likes

Most of the ol boys probably freak when they first look around. Suprising any of them signed up…

9 Likes

Welcome @MAK if i carry a revolver and a polymer does that make me Bi-carry. :rainbow:. :laughing:

7 Likes

Please tell me you have a rainbow holster and headress

7 Likes

In terms of rainbows, all I know is the first time I set foot in Navajo land, they were literally all around.

8 Likes

Kinda Old and Kinda New
Glock M24 Long slide .40
Ruger Redhawk 9-1/2" 44 Mag
Ruger Super Blackhawk 7-1/2" 3 screw 44 Mag
Smith 45 E Series
Winchester 44 Mag M94
Winchester 45 Colt M94

11 Likes

A nice selection of weapons, guaranteed to fire up the interest of any true devotee of real steel. I assume the Clock is there as a nod to normalcy.

10 Likes

One day you may have to pick a gun up off the ground. What are the odds it’ll be a clock?
Pays to have proficiency with it.

8 Likes

True enough.
On the other hand, might just need to turn off the blasted alarm clock.

9 Likes

I hide my clock inside a glock.

7 Likes

All kidding aside, Glock is here, they are hugely popular, and they sell everything most everyone wants. Personally, I don’t find anything all that special about them, and I hate their grip frame, but obviously I’m in the minority.
This being about sixguns, nuff said.

11 Likes

No your not. Everyone who is not a glock fanboy hates that grip angle.

7 Likes