New Approach to Law Enforcement

I don’t know, but this approach sure doesn’t sound like true law enforcement to me - more like playing favorites and letting your selected group get away with crime, as long as they follow your personal set of rules (not the laws enacted for all to follow).

8 Likes

allow looters to steal anything they “need”

That’s awesome, so, when do we begin looting and who needs them a new DA?

9 Likes

Pretty soon looter will be a protected class

9 Likes

Why shouldn’t she do this? Noone else is trying to save the city, the locals are silent. She has been empowered to speed up the destruction to prep the way for democrat controlled military forces to institute martial law to “save the city” either next year or 4 years from now. She’s not dumb she’s just a communist.

10 Likes

I’m sorta surprised we haven’t seen a box truck fertilizer bomb the way people are acting.

7 Likes

Cant tell you have Irish blood

6 Likes

Anyone up for a stealcation in Commiefornia?

5 Likes

LOL The Irish quit blowing up stuff when O’shaunasey mistakenly blew up the whiskey factory instead of the Tans HQ.

6 Likes

And when the IRA won…or more like forced the otherside into a treaty. Not that it matters now they have embraced the progressive movement as much as the rest of Europe.

Guerrilla Days in Ireland by Tom Barry really paints a picture of the times.

But the Irish make hell of a whiskey …by that I mean Jameson not Bushmills

7 Likes

When TSHF Here we will revert to the Japanese Samurai way.
Only one penalty for all crimes - DEATH

Put the words in so you that dont know, will.

6 Likes

LOL don’t get me talkin’ 'bout those protestant whores when i’m in me cups!!! :laughing:

I wasted 3 days in Dublin drinking bushmills until we did the jameson brewery. lol

7 Likes

LOL, that accent came through well enough I was reminded of being at an after hours MC,
there was an Irishman with just as thick an accent as I could imagine they get, he was getting an indian dream catcher tattoo, sure seemed strange to me,

So I asked, what are you going to tell everyone about that when you get home?

without a moments thought he belted out

THOT I WIZ FOKIN DRUNK!

I went back to my whisky quick

7 Likes