NEW BUILD COMING SOON!

Two guesses what it will be. It will be early release for my Patrons for the first month, then live here on Full30! then maybe on youtube next year. Show me some love, let me see some of your favorite AK Builds!

9 Likes

Galil clone?

3 Likes

Nope. Egyptian maadi.

2 Likes

You said two guesses

and I only got the one :weary:

2 Likes

I knew that’s what you were thinking. Had to head you off at the pass!

2 Likes

I will be having an announcement tonight on the primary YouTube channel for anyone wanting more info on what is going on.

2 Likes

you should toss the link out

2 Likes
3 Likes

Channel updates and upcoming content.

4 Likes

You plan to negotiate with youtube, get them to see their evil ways?

You do realize they did this in a single quarter?

And that collateral damage is not a concern

And you want to, and expect you can build 10k subscribers and be granted a seat at the negotiation table ?

1 Like

I don’t plan on getting anywhere with them. They barely treat their employees as human excrement. The objective is to hear what they have to say. I have a buddy that works for them that wants me to see some of the shit they have been up to and are planning. All stuff you don’t send over the airwaves. Hopefully work actually does end up sending me like they say they are. I hope to talk to a few fun stores while I am out there too.

1 Like

The 10k subs grants me access to their actual creator studios facility that anyone can get into if they have 10k sub minimum.

1 Like

Change where you tune into

https://www.brighteon.com/

https://www.infowars.com/

1 Like

Not quite what I was getting at. :wink:

1 Like

which was?

1 Like

When I go out there. I intend to have a discussion with someone at Youtube. I also have a guy that is on the inside that I would prefer to keep off the air so he doesn’t get outed. No good to me if he isn’t a source of information. I will be meeting up with him at some point. As far as the news articles you referenced. I am familiar with them. For years I listened to Alex pop a vein about project veritas, there are also a few of my favorite history channels and educational channels that have been effected by that YouTube changing policies over the years. Two years in a row my channel has been blasted by updates to TOS. I am one of the few that can say that has survived not one but two take down attempts by Youtube. The second was blamed on the “AI” by Youtube. It was only by “luck” that they caught it before it killed the channel. Lol. Thank you oh mighty youtube overlords. That’s one of many reasons I announced that I am going to be posting up my build videos to full30 after my Patreon early releases.

1 Like