New Content Creator - Gunsmithing, Historical Guns, Equipment etc.

Hey all,
Just making the rounds in the forum as suggested/strongly implied to be required here.

My name’s Dakota Potts, owner and author over at pottsprecision.com. I’m an independent firearm consultant, certified gunsmith and armorer, and super gun nerd.

I’m actually in the process of getting my LLC and an FFL (hopefully SOT) which I think will hugely increase opportunities to create educational content.

I’m beginning a migration of my content from YouTube over here. Some of it is several years old from when I was in college or just having fun after work doing filming by myself. If you’re not overly taken by the professionalism of the videos I’ve been uploading, I encourage you to stick around because I believe the content’s solid and I’m investing more into being able to produce videos that are more nicely put together.

Check out the channel here: https://www.full30.com/channels/potts-precision

Look forward to meeting you all and providing content!

14 Likes

Welcome @PottsPrecision
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

9 Likes

@PottsPrecision welcome to full30.

9 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @PottsPrecision Good to have you here. I’ll go add your channel to the members’ channels list and get you added to the producers’ group.

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!!

9 Likes

have already been viewing some of your offerings

8 Likes

Welcome from Ky

7 Likes

Hell yeah! Sounds like we have some more content that will be added to the site. Welcome here bud!

7 Likes

Awesome! Glad to be here!

I would be glad to be added to the producers’ group, I have some specific questions about being a creator and my account (for instance, is there still a partnership program, do I have a dashboard somewhere, can I say individual likes/dislikes on my videos) etc. and I think that would be exactly the place to see them!

What is the affiliation with USGunblog and Full30?
Dakota

6 Likes

I’m USgunBlog.com no direct affiliation between myself and F30 other than I work with them on the forum. @Robert is the man to get answers from with regard to the features here.

I got you in the producers’ group, you will see a red icon on your icon.

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @PottsPrecision

4 Likes

That’s exciting to see

Welcome!

We’re coming out of a rebuild so we’ll find this out and likely see more as we go :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to Full 30, @PottsPrecision

5 Likes

Hey Robert, thanks for your answer. I’m a little confused though. Are this forum and the complete Full30 site separate entities? Surely somebody knows the answer to this stuff.

Some of the smaller technical details will come with time I’m sure but something like monetization seems like a big deal, no? Especially when Full30 launched with a public stance of providing higher dollar ad revenue sharing with firearms content creators to support them when YouTube and the like dropped the ball. It was a big reason I put myself on the wait list as a small content creator 2 years ago.

Don’t hear this as me complaining… I certainly wouldn’t stop using the platform if money were taken out of the equation because the support and community has been great and helped deliver my content to people who are actually interested in seeing it. But some of the details on the management side of this business seem incredibly unclear to me right now.

6 Likes

Good to hear from you :slight_smile: glad to be here

5 Likes

Software yes, entities no,

You have nothing here?

https://www.full30.com/channels/manage-videos/potts-precision

If your not seeing a earnings chart etc then email help@full30.com

there was a recent issue with that email so if you don’t get response mid next week PM me.

4 Likes

No earning chart on that page. No likes/dislikes (don’t know if anybody else can see those or not). All I get is a view counter and a comments counter that always reads zero. Confirmed on Mobile and PC using Brave, Chrome, Firefox and DuckDuckGo. I will send an email to that account for sure.

5 Likes

Welcome! Really liked your vinegar rust removal and blueing videos!

7 Likes

Awesome glad to have you here!

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad to see new producers coming in!

6 Likes