New from Denver

Hi Everybody - I’m Jason and new to Full 30. I’ll become a parent in a few weeks, but the moment my wife told me that she was pregnant, a protective drive kicked in inside me.

I’ve always taken an active role in my own protection with hand to hand training but have only been shooting consistently the last 10yrs. I prepared myself to defend my home from intruders, but now I train to protect my family anywhere we go.

I’m not a collector and see my firearms as tools meant to be used. But damn do I love gunprn! Besides guns, I also shoot cameras. Mostly car stuff, but getting more into gunprn.

I have a fully semi-automatic pistol and rifle and a bolt action .308 for hunting. If you’re in Colorado, I’d love to meet up. I’m always looking to learn new and improve my skills.

15 Likes

Welcome

6 Likes

Great intro,

Welcome!

5 Likes

Denver eh.
My condolences on having to deal with the anti’s there.
We be just over the hill in Utah.
Spent a year and a half at Fitzsimons in Aurora as a patient.
I ran all over Denver but thats another story.
Welcome

6 Likes

Welcome @Protectorparent
Great to have you with us at Full 30!

5 Likes

Fully semi automatic? Colorado has great hunting but they have priced out of state hunters out of the market so no reason to make a trip out there .

5 Likes

Welcome to full30.

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcome everybody. @Jtr that’s a poke at some of our current politicians. I’m pretty sarcastic but don’t use enough emojis to indicate when the sarcasm seeps out.

Does anybody suggest any instructors for fully semi-auto pistols with high magazine capacity clips in Colorado? :wink: *sarcasm

5 Likes

Go to front sight in Nevada and take a four day handgun class.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother! Make yourself at home.

5 Likes

Welcome to The Forum. It’s always nice to see people from around the country and some of their experiences as well. Nice photos of the cars and I see what you did there with last paragraph Barrett

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum and soon to be fatherhood!

3 Likes

welcome from NC

4 Likes

Welcome @Protectorparent. Glad to have you here. This forum is full of all type and experience levels. You should fit in fine. I will second the Frontsight training. It’s good stuff.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum Jason! !

3 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I appreciate the recommendation to Front Sight, but don’t think I can swing $2000 with a baby on the way.

2 Likes

well hold on a minute…

whats the baby worth?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes