NEW Girsan MC14T - What Was Old Becomes New Again

I was one of the few people who got to see this at SHOT this year. The public release was at NRAAM last weekend. Girsan (EAA) has taken an old concept and brought something new to market. I think it definitely has a place, what say you?

8 Likes

Yes, I commented on it a few weeks ago. Seems it’s a copy of a Beretta. I think it’s a great idea for older folks with compromised hand/arm strength.

8 Likes

Amazeballs , love it…okay wow 498.00 MSRP

6 Likes

Some really good videos as of late @CloverTac …thanks

7 Likes

That gold bling should appeal to the inner city crowd :grin:

5 Likes

seems to be some improement over the Beretta, at least from what i remember. the main perk is just can just push down to lock where the Beretta required you to push the button again… if i recall anyway

6 Likes

i am rural as it gets and that gold accent on the black is nice IMHO. but there is always the other colors, think they are even going to do the pink and tiffany blue versions too

6 Likes

first, thanks, just doing what i do… as for the msrp, i think the retail will probably come in at 400 or less which for an all metal handgun, fairly proven design, isn’t terrible… especially if you are one of those that fall into the main target demographic cuz not like you have many choices outside of revolvers right?

7 Likes

As I recall I had a gun that operated similar to that

7 Likes

Definitely has a market I think. So you can also rack it too. Very slick.

7 Likes

Right , I like styles of 1911, Beretta, all metal and that one highly peaked my curiosity

7 Likes

oh yeah, my wife has a taurus pt22 that tips up. definitely not a new concept, just a more refined take and you really didn’t see any of those older ones, for the most part, in anything above 25 acp.

6 Likes

oh yeah, you don’t have to use the single round mag loader thing, you don’t have to use the tip up, but it is there if you do. i have a Beretta 84 in my carry rotation now and depending on what this new Girsan works out, sad to say, that Beretta might end up getting replaced in my rotation… not that it need the extras.

6 Likes

there are a ton of folks coming around to metal now days, it is a trendy thing. i think polymer has its place but there is just something about metal that gives me tingles. :rofl::joy:

7 Likes

For me it isn’t just the sturdiness of the product its that extra weight and better balance that I get I like some weight going down. The heavier it is the more recoil it soaks up .

8 Likes