New Guy from Kentucky

Hello Everyone! I heard about this forum on a podcast a while back and thought I would come check it out.

I like the constitution and long walks in the park.

15 Likes

Welcome to Full30 BenKY!
Lots of us do as well.

14 Likes

Welcome, do you take guns with you on those long walks :smile:

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @BenKY

13 Likes

LOL, Welcome!

13 Likes

Welcome!

13 Likes

Welcome from Shelby Co Ky. I’m out near Bagdad.

12 Likes

I know it well, I used to live in Orville. Now I’m out near Richmond.

11 Likes

@BenKY, Hello and welcome to the FULL30 forum :+1:

11 Likes

Welcome! From the mountains of North Carolina.

12 Likes

Welcome from Florida. (Still a ways from becoming Florida man but folks in the real world are pushin my buttons) jk

11 Likes

Welcome!

12 Likes

Welcome! Big fan of Kentucky whiskey but you people make horrible fried chicken.

11 Likes

Sir, those are fighting words. First, we drink bourbon, whiskey is for the unwashed. Second, there is no better fried chicken, you know it, I know it, and the Lord knows it. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Pay no mind to ginger-haired knucklehead above, as he has just shown you he knows not of what he speaks. to confuse Burbon with whiskey shows he has been into the Mad dog early again :wink:

12 Likes

state sponsored

11 Likes

Welcome @BenKY

12 Likes

Bourbon is kentucky whiskey?

This reminds me of when I called Scotch whiskey to a Scott… Might as well of called a kilt a skirt :grimacing:

14 Likes

You tried the Blue raspbery flavor yet? They didnt have that when I was growing up but man oh man does it taste good. Like 211 meets kool aid.

10 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about, but if I said Boones Farm Strawberry Hill you would most likely think I was making it up, in the day it was a mighty fine wine.

12 Likes