New Guy From Texas

I’m an avid bowhunter, rifle hunter and precision long-range shooter. My favorite pursuits are feral pigs with a bow or with a thermal riflescope and AR with good friends.

I manage media relations for our hunting/shooting brands, including Pulsar Thermal and Night Vision, Sightmark Optics, Firefield Optics, Kopfjager (tripod-mounted gun rests) and BulletSafe (bulletproof vests).

Additionally, I work as an outdoor writer and photographer, and write features for a number of hunting and shooting magazines, as well as digital publishers.

I also worked both sides of a camera for a show through several seasons on Pursuit Channel and also ran cameras for shows on Outdoor, Sportsman and Pursuit channels, as well as NRA TV.

For shooting, we used to shoot out to 2,000 yds at Triple C Range in Cresson, TX but it shut down. I’m looking for a new spot of ground. For archery, I shoot at Fort Grard Archery and Guns in Weatherford, TX.

Cheers, y’all!

16 Likes

Welcome from KY.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum from central Maine!

So when are you going to get serious about shooting and the outdoors and such?

10 Likes

Haha!

10 Likes

Well Damn Kevin Howdy! And

10 Likes

Wow, that’s a very impressive portfolio you have, hope we can manage to find you a place to fit in here @ FULL30 too!

10 Likes

Welcome aboard from CA.
If you haven’t already done so, a full30 channel might be good to show all your adventures.

10 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

10 Likes

Welcome neighbor! I’m picking up Devil Dog, Red Raider, and the obvious NTX vibes…am I right on the Tech connection?

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum

10 Likes

Welcome @GunsUp. Seems you may fit in here

8 Likes

Good morning!

8 Likes

Thanks, Rex!

9 Likes

Thanks, Ridgewalker!

9 Likes

Thanks, Robert! Yeah, when I first created my Full30 accounts, literally when Full30 came online, I thought I would be able to share content–I was still running cameras for shows. I quickly discovered a divide between creators and consumers and requested to be a creator, too, but never got any response. I’m hoping they change that. But, I’m glad to be here.

9 Likes

Thanks Mosinvirus. When I first signed up for Full30, when it first came online, I thought, like YT, I would be able to share and consume. I quickly discovered I was only a watcher and inquired but never got responses… not sure if that will ever change. I’m okay either way. Glad to be here though, I can post photos and stuff, so that’s good.

9 Likes

Thanks, Preyhunter! Haha! Close to not quite. Devil Dog? YES. In my much-older years I finally went to degree in marketing, but at DBU (Patriots). My son started his second year at UNT but he swam competitions in Lubbock–does that count? Hopefully anything obnoxious comes from my crayon eater personality. Nobody laughs at me more than me. No perfect people allowed, bro. Cheers!

10 Likes

Thanks, Doc! BTW, I’m blind as a bat! I’ve got some Keratoconus in both eyes. Sucks. Had to switch to a single-pin and SAP peep with #6 verifier lens. Cheers!

9 Likes

Thanks Mac82! Looking forward to learning and sharing in here!

9 Likes

Good morning, sir! Cheers!

9 Likes