New Here, and Wanted to Say Howdy from TX

Howdy from Texas

Pretty new to firearm ownership. I have a couple of 9mm handguns, and a couple more .22 revolvers. For long guns I have the semi-mandatory 10-22, a SKS, and of course a AR15, and 12 gauge shotgun.

At this time I feel like I have everything I need as far as firearms, although there are a LOT of temptations out there. We do all of our shooting right here on the property. We can get about 75 yards with the present set-up, but we will be expanding this winter in another direction, and that should be a minimum of 150 yards.

Look forward to learning here, and being able to avoid YouTube is just frosting on the cake.

17 Likes

Good to have you and

Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 Forum, MX99.

You do seem to have a good collection of firearms, although no high-powered rifles - no plans for hunting larger game?

4 Likes

Welcome @MX99
Great to have you here with us!

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @MX99 Good to have you here. Having your own private range is the best. Lots of former screwtube channels have come here, check the list with the link below and subscribe to show support.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad you found us.

5 Likes

Welcome from another Texan

7 Likes

Welcome fellow Texan! We’re happy to have ya here.

6 Likes

JohnB I’m not really into hunting. Most of what I do is target shooting, alond with the occasional Coyote, or Rattlesnake (if it is close to the house). I might start taking some hogs, if I find another freezer at a good price, but other than that the guns are for fun, and if I had to, personal protection.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

MX99:

Fair enough. Although, I have always found a bit of recoil therapy helps melt the tensions away. High powered rifles and handguns are good for that (as well as for hunting). Of course, shotguns are, too, so you can still get the feeling and relaxation from your shotgun.

5 Likes

Great start! Welcome aboard!

4 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

What part of Texas are you in?

1 Like

Welcome from a neighbor in AZ :wink:

1 Like

Out in the country about 60 miles from San Antonio. It used to be nice and quiet out here, then the oil rigs moved in.

2 Likes

Howdy! Glad you are here. Have fun and post!

3 Likes

new her from Texas too. how do you create a new post here? I can only reply.

2 Likes