New Here, and Wanted to Say Howdy from TX

At the bottom right of your screen, assuming your on a pc, there’s a bullet. That’s the new topic button. On your phone there’s a new topic button right at the top of the page.

Why don’t you try it out in the introduction section? We’d love to meet you (virtually of course).

Cheers

3 Likes

@MX99

Pretty new to firearm ownership.

Well, you’re hooked for life, now, bud. Next thing you know you’ll be trying to justify why you don’t really need a new roof or how your kids probably won’t really need a college fund because (insert you favorite gun related item) is on sale and you have to get it. :rofl: The hard part to remember is everyone is an expert and everyone’s opinion is usually wrong. Lol. Welcome to the family, brother. You’re in a good place to learn fast. And never be afraid to ask for help. At the end of the day, we’re all in this together. :_357::ak47::_9mm::ar15::mac::glock::tec_9::_223::draco::star::tinfoil:

6 Likes

I am on a mac and i don’t see the create button. I found the hot key short cut for creating a new post. Just type c.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum mate!

Rather take those than democrats & leftists. Both of which are invading our state, especially your area. :rage:

Howdy, from DFW (hopefully not for too much longer). :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Just use this link and start an introduction topic
If you need anything, just let us know at @Range_Officers and we will be happy to help.

1 Like