New here, from Ohio hello

I’m a new member here and would like to say ‘Hello’. I also want thank Jarrad for his ‘Happy New Year from Full30’ email that brought me back here. Thank you Jarrad! You rock!

16 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad to have you!

12 Likes

Welcome @dc3dog
Great to have you here with us at Full 30

12 Likes

Welcome from KY

12 Likes

@dc3dog welcome to full30

12 Likes

Hell yeah bud! Welcome back

11 Likes

@dc3dog,
Welcome to the fourm :+1:

11 Likes

Welcome

11 Likes

Welcome!

11 Likes

Welcome to Full30!

11 Likes

Welcome

11 Likes

Welcome, I’m new to the forum as well. Jarrad and the rest of the guys definitely put in a lot of work on full30. My hat is off to them.

13 Likes

Welcome from central Maine, great bunch of patriots here and a lot that can be learned, just don’t take some of the jokers to seriously, nobody here is really a jerk but some of us play one on the interwebs.

13 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC

10 Likes

Yup, lots of verbal grabass goes on.

9 Likes

Welcome back! Things are really rolling around Full30 with Jarrad!

10 Likes

Welcome from Texas! What part of Ohio are you from? I lived near Dayton as a kid when my Dad was stationed at Wright Patterson AFB. Lots of good childhood memories from the Buckeye State!

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

12 Likes

Equin, that is nice to hear. I am from just down the road a bit, in Cincinnati.

By the way, for any aviation buffs out there, Wright Patterson AFB is the home of the National Museum of the United States Air Force. If you have not been to the National Museum you’ll want to put this on your bucket list. It really is that cool, but then if your an aviation buff you already this right? :wink: https://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/

If your in town, you might find me plinking at Branch Hill Ohio VFW Post 5354

Peace.

12 Likes

Heck yeah! Love that museum! Used to go there with my Dad every month! And we used to also go to the Reds games in Cincinnati. I even got to see Pete Rose play back in the 70’s.

11 Likes