New here just saying hi

Hi. I’m new here but have heard about the forum from an ex YouTuber. There seems to be a lot of catagories here and not sure where to start. But looks interesting so far. I’m mostly a pistol gal but recently got an AR 15. It’s a Rugar556. Like it but haven’t actually shot it much.

PS. Weird that the title as to be 15 characters.

10 Likes

Welcome to the site. If there’s anything you need, just let us know.

3 Likes

Thanks. I think I’ve seen your name before. Tactical Reviews that is. Do you have a YouTube channel?

2 Likes

Welcome to Full30! We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to seeing what you have to share with us! Thanks so much for joining our fight for 2a rights,and please let us know how we can help with your fight too.

6 Likes

I did, but youtube deleted it. Now I have a small channel there.

2 Likes

I will. Looks like I have a lot of reading to do first. Lots of catagories to sort through.

3 Likes

Welcome to the group. Everyone here’s has been really helpful. I hope you like it. Nice to have another girl here, there’s not many of us.

4 Likes

I’ll join in the fray and welcome you here as well. There are indeed a lot of catagories and some threads get weird but we’re a good friendly group. Lots of good info. Join in and tell us what you shoot. You say your a pistol gal. What do you most like? Do you carry?

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30, CrazyJ.

Please let me know after you shoot it some more, how you like your Ruger 556. I have an interest in that gun, but do not own it, yet.

Thanks.

5 Likes

So far I love it. I put a cheap red dot on it and shoot it out in the desert. Seems pretty good but I haven’t shot past 100 yard yet. Might need a proper scope soon.

4 Likes

Welcome @CrazyJ glad to see you here!

4 Likes

Shit!!! Am I in the correct place to be allowed to speak? Don’t want to offend the FEMALE SADDAM :scream:

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. What’s this about? Maybe I don’t want to know.

3 Likes

@CrazyJ FEMALE SADDAM is Not directed at you lol referring to someone else who shall remain nameless.

2 Likes

welcome…

3 Likes

You’re safe here @LonewolfMcQuade

3 Likes

Thanks, CrazyJ.

I keep hearing good things about that gun. Now, I wonder how it does longer range.

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! I’m running out of egg shells TO WALK ON & I don’t want the WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST to sick her FLYING MONKEYS on me! Those things smell!!! Hmmmm, I think I see a house falling from the sky, hope it don’t land on her…

2 Likes

All We Own…We Owe…

2 Likes

@CrazyJ Don’t be alarmed. We had some drama recently, mainly over the direction of the forum. It’s over now.

3 Likes