New Here! Looking for advice for my store

Hey there. I was referred to here from a twitter friend I follow. My Name is Zack and I am the owner of https://greenwellarmory.com. I recently re-did the site after having some issues with it and it looks a whole lot better. I’m not here to spam everyone to visit the site but rather I am looking for feedback. My target audience is a new or moderate AR builder. So I would like to know what products I should feature and list. Id like to know if my colors look right and most of all if everything is clear and functional.

I myself am a builder and just finished my 6.5 Grendel. Its likely going to be a hog gun. I am looking to build out a 9mm and an AR-10 in 308. I have the barrels and the bolts. Just need to get everything else.

Feel free to visit my web site and let me know what you think or we can talk about your latest build or mine. Just here to chat about guns and tactical shit.

5 Likes

Glad you made it.

5 Likes

Welcome @Greenwell_Armory
Great to see you here!

2 Likes

Welcome!

4 Likes

Thanks for the invite!

4 Likes

Just when we thought @Tactical_Reviews spent his time lounging on the beach :beach_umbrella:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

5 Likes

Welcome
Decent group of folks here

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Greenwell_Armory

7 Likes

Welcome! we have to jump noobs in around here. Its a real ‘Blood in , Blood out’ type of thing…

6 Likes

Welcome to full30!

4 Likes

Hahahaha

4 Likes

I noticed on your site you offered 6.5 grendel and 224 valkyrie. Maybe include a few other calibers for newer builders to chose from? Other than that the site was easy to navigate and looked bad ads, keep up the good work. :sunglasses: @Greenwell_Armory

5 Likes

Thanks, just getting started so those were specific calibers people were asking for. I’m going to add in some 6.5 creed more, 308, and 5.56 for sure. Thanks for the feedback!

5 Likes

As a store owner myself, have a system in place to to detect and fight against fraudulent orders. Without it, you’ll lose thousands of dollars to thieves and eventually lose your merchant account.

If you have a system, great. If you don’t - you need one - bad.

Feel free to PM me if you want some advice on getting a system in place.

5 Likes

Thanks, got to look into some other stuff too.

Here is a stag arms upper complete I just added.

http://greenwellarmory.com/product/stag-arms-stag-15-vrst-s3-upper-5-56-16/

Does that look right?

3 Likes

hmmmm
suggestion
free cookies with a purchase of a rifle
or better yet
Full30 discount code and apply with in the forum as an FFL

6 Likes

Mmmmmm, cookies…

3 Likes

If I had the means to, I would. I’m not an FFL unfortunately because of my location in MD. County will not permit it.

3 Likes

But a Full30 discount could be worked out.

4 Likes