New in Town

Newly registered here. I’m from north central Indiana and I am infected with revolveritis. Particularly 44 Specials and 357’s. I also suffer from lever rifle flu and a touch of black rifle disease. I’m semi retired which gives me time to hunt, fish and spend time at IndyCar and dirt track races.

I’m generally not a prolific poster, but I like to think I’m a constructive one.

11 Likes

Welcome from CA. Glad to have you here.

Whst does semi retired mean? How does one become it?

8 Likes

In my case semi retired means that my wife put us in a position where I was able to stop working full time seven years ago. She is a great planner and I have given her the title of Minister of Financial Operations or MOFO for short. She has several health issues and doesn’t drive anymore and this gives me the time to be available for her needs. I have a couple of part time jobs I work on an as needed basis that keep me busy and give us a little extra $$$ to feed our traveling and shooting budgets.

8 Likes

Welcome from Florida. I hope to be semi retired some day. I will eventually get a 586 or 686 but for now I will enjoy my bolts and plastic.

7 Likes

:rofl:

I turned to my wife and read that, she said with all seriousness, “don’t call me a mofo”

Thanks for the laugh and intro, we’ve had very few with our new video system, the blog and forum have not yet been live linked, so wherever you found us I’m happy for and hope more do as well

Welcome!

8 Likes

@dekeshooter welcome to full30, take a look around and join a conversation.

7 Likes

Welcome.

7 Likes

Fit right in, another sick MoFo

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.
I’ll post this picture for your revolveritis. I don’t know if it is a cause or a treatment, but here it is. :rofl:

8 Likes

Glad you made it here, and

7 Likes

Welcome

7 Likes

Welcome from KY.

7 Likes

That piece should be under glass and guard, she’s beautiful!
Welcome from the mountains of North Carolina.

8 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: New here from SW Idaho